Unban Request for PvtMcNuggets
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this at all but PvtMcNuggets has 50% warning thing on the forums therefor unavailable to post.

Your name: PvtMcNuggets

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32774890

Your ban ID: 74638

Banned by: [FL]AwestruckBullet

Reason: Staff Disrespect | D/C to avoid arrest

Involved: Some randy officer that was at the scene, I don't really know their names and I don't think they care so whatever

Okay, so, here is my console output right after the fact. http://pastebin.com/Gm0md3zF As you can see on line 404, I d/c'ed because my auth ticket has been canceled, as my internet was wonky at the time, and not to avoid arrest. I have been wrongly punished for it in the past and maybe, Awestruck, if you had taken the time and listened, when I rejoined, I said "hey guys, sorry, my bad, game lagged out." And as for the staff disrespect, I said that it's unfair that Brikaas didn't get banned simply because I also broke a rule, and also got pardoned because of technicalities. I can have my opinion about another player, be they an admin or not, for breaking rules and avoiding punishment.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
I see. The ban for D/C will be removed. However. The comment you made about Brikaas. Referring to him as a "f4ggot". That is incredibly disrespectful.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I did nothing of the sort. I used the term "F***off" in IC to refer to an officer, and switched back to OOC seconds later. It's due to the fact that I already got banned for it, I'm really careful with using that term.

// PvtMcNuggets
Please be aware that lying in the Courthouse will result in a lengthy forum ban.

You said, and I quote: "I almost got that f4ggot banned". You were talking to people about the Brikaas situation and biased Admins.
Kind Regards,

"actually yeah, you're right, I was thinking of a previous situation where I talked about the brikaas situation, my bad. That's fine, I deserve the punishment, but do shorten it for "insult in OOC".
//PvtMcNuggets
Ban for D/C to avoid arrest removed.
Changed changed from 5 days to 2 days.

Denied.
Kind Regards,