Unban request
our name: ChoCho

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779) 74626

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:104860799
Reason: Player disrspect
Staff member who banned you:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unbanned:I Did nothing wrong i will put a staff abuse request after this but the guy who acused me said 'i was making fun of his voice' i wasnt i just said WHY AM I BEING ARRESTED!!! The guy had no evidence and awestruck only took his side of the story.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Go ahead and make your abuse report. It will be denied on the grounds of invalidity.

I banned you because of this remark you made towards someone who was asking you IC, to remove your house from the side of the road due to it being against the law.

v33x [16:06:35] ChoCho (STEAM_0:1:104860799) said: .// hahaha stfu you stupid slag but ok

This added, your attitude was terrible and you just refused to stay in character.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-15-2016, 03:31 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Go ahead and make your abuse report. It will be denied on the grounds of invalidity.

I banned you because of this remark you made towards someone who was asking you IC, to remove your house from the side of the road due to it being against the law.

v33x [16:06:35] ChoCho (STEAM_0:1:104860799) said: .// hahaha stfu you stupid slag but ok

This added, your attitude was terrible and you just refused to stay in character.

He was being horrible saying my friend has got banned you wanna be next he said.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
If you're within the rules, you should know you aren't getting banned. However, due to that one comment, you screwed it up for yourself.
Kind Regards,

Did you, or did you not insult or disrespect a player in an Out-Of-Character chat?
Kind Regards,

I Disrespected him in .// as i did not want to ruin my rp that i was doing.
Denied.
Kind Regards,