[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
In character information.

Full name: Jamie Hyneman

Nickname(s): - 

Full Address: Third floor Backstreet

Background Story: I grew up in a military boarding school as my parents were always traveling, so I was well disciplined and was taught to obey law and order. I then joined RAF Hendon Training Center. The UKs leading RAF university, where I studied Aviation, Human Resources, and Computer Science. At the end of my courses I achieved a PHD in Aviation and Computer Science and a Masters Degree in Human Resources. Now I flew to EvoCity to start a new life.

Role you are applying for: Human Resources

Do you have any previous experience in this role: Studied at university

Why should we accept you:  I can obey orders to the word without question or hesitation.

What can you provide to Illuzion: [b]I can bring a new level of Discipline to the Clan[/b]

Anything other information: - 

Out of Character information:

Steam name: ELAD

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82037408

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eladdd

Hours: around 70?

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 14

Bans: 0 

Blacklists: 1

Time zone: GMT

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 7-8

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 9 (I live on the forums)

Any other information: -
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by ELAD - 11-29-2016, 10:07 PM