[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
*** A Letter is found on the office belonging to Illuzion Corp. It is found on a suprisingly empty desk which belongs to Neal Kaufman***

Dear Illuzion Corp.

Due to recent events in this clan I would like to resign, I do not feel like this clan is living up to my expectations and I do not agree with the decisions and politics the adminstration of this clan is following. It has still been a pleasure to be a part of this clan, but a short one. All of the reasons stated above and the recent event about Rat leaving the community is all a part of my final decision. If you would like to have a deeper explanation, you will have to contact me with a PM.

Best Regards

Neal Kaufman/Eeee394
The following 2 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Ghost, Ratatoskrr

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by Eeee394 - 11-24-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM