In character information.

Full name: Luc  Raydon

Nickname(s): Dree

Full Address:  EvoCty Backstreet apartment 4

Background Story:

Height: 5'11

Born: Germany

His Story:
He was born in a little village in Germany, he was living with his Mother, his father and his Brother in a Small house. He always desired to live in a City like Evo City, but he couldn't afford to live there. One day on his way home from a good friend, he saw smoke coming from the Town he lived in. He was floored when he saw what happened... His House was on fire. Was everyone all right?! Well, the Mother nearly died and now she's in the Hospital in need to get an Operation, but the Money was missing. So what should he do now? His house was burned down, he has no Place to stay, no car, no future, nothing... So he travelled to a friends House, it was too small for two, but it wouldn't stay like that forever. Luc's Brother was already in Evo City for 10 Years. He worked there and was a successful businessman. When he heard about what happened, he rushed to the Little town they lived in to make Luc a Surprise. A car, and 100.000$ to pay the Operation and start a fresh life in Evo City. He accepted the Gift and made his way to Evo City. He had no Idea how and where to Start. But first things first, he had to find an apartment. One that he could afford. 500$ Each Month, some Decorations, a bed and a Toilet. Now he needs a Job...

Role you are applying for:  Construction Employee 

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I do indeed have Experience in this Position. I've even been working with the leader of the Construction Team before in other Clans.

Why should we accept you: Because like i said, I've been working with the leader of the Construction team before and because I have a lot of experience in building.

What can you provide to Illuzion: Good building skills, and cars. Atleast some.

Anything other information:

Out of Character information:

Steam name: [FL:RP] DreeBott

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32754753

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreeBott/

Hours:  1514

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 16

Bans: 6

Blacklists: 28. Yes. 28.

Time zone: CET +1

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 8

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 10

Any other information:
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Random

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by DreeBott - 11-24-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM