[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
IC Info

Full name: Calvin Lightman

Nickname(s): Cal, Nuggets

Full Address: App 2, Backstreet, Evocity, FL, The United States of America

Background Story: Cal Lightman was born in Miami, FL. His mother died while giving birth to him and his father is a drunk pedophile. He has a distinct American accent. Since he was 6 he liked staying guard for people and his first paid act of guarding was at 12 when he was hired to guard a cage infested with rats. He opened the case, stole the money from the drunken normal night guards and ran. He went on to help the authorities but met a band of robbers, attained a small fortune and retired to EvoCity.

Role you are applying for: Security Team Recruit

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I'm currently a soldier for the Scorpio Force (although willing to give that up) and I was in many other closed clans

Why should we accept you: I am a good shot and have numerous successful raids on Dictators, Terrorists and the like.

What can you provide to Illuzion: Grade-A security services, and, material wise, guns, ammo and vehicles.

Anything other information: I can follow orders easily, as well as give them out effectively.

OOC Info

Steam name: PvtMcNuggets

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32774890

Steam Community Page: www.steamcommunity.com/id/pvtmcnuggets

Hours: 433ish

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 15

Bans: 7 (also I know 3 in 3 months but two of which are over 2 months old so eh)

Blacklists: 10

Time zone: GMT +1 or GMT 0, I travel a lot but have a laptop with me at all times

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 9

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 3

Any other information: http://pastebin.com/jELjGicn

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by PvtMcNuggets - 11-19-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM