[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
Mr. Powers, I am afraid to tell you that you have been declined. This is due to lack of effort in the application. 

You may re apply in a month.

Signed:
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ghost
In character information.

Full name: Connor Valentine

Nickname(s): Broc

Full Address: 25 Lakeside Road

Background Story: A young little lad abandoned by his parents at a young age. He got in with the wrong boys and ended up joining a group known as "The Flip Flop Fellas". They disbanded recently and now Connor is looking for more trouble.

Role you are applying for: Security Team Recruit

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I have been involved in security of several things including protecting the president and such.

Why should we accept you: I'm known by a few people in this clan already and I can be passive or aggressive depending on how you guys want me.

What can you provide to Illuzion: My blood, sweet and tears. I promise to put my life towards the clan and will bring my own equipment.

Anything other information: I'm very sensitive.

Out of Character information:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Broccoli

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57891889

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/saftey1122/

Hours: 232+ hours

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 15

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 0

Time zone: GMT

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 7

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 10

Any other information: Very socially anxious
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Random
Full name: Madeleine Gerin Lajoie

Nickname(s): Maddy (Often misspelt as "Maddie")

Full Address: Woodford Manor, The Villas, Evocity, V4B1 000

Background Story: Madeleine was the daughter of an aristocratic British-Italian family known for their philanthropist work throughout the late 50's and 60's. Madeleine grew up in Farthington Manor in Kensington, London. Although thought to be privelaged it is well known that she suffered considerably terrible mental strain following her mother and father's messy divorce when she was just aged Eight. Unfortunately due to a "misunderstanding" regarding the money side of the break up one night her father stabbed her mother to death then taking his own life by putting a bullet through his head in front of Madeleine herself. It is said Madeleine has never recovered from seeing these shocking events. She now resides in Woodford Manor alongside her husband Sebastian. She owns many different companies including "The Stylish Shutter Co.", "The Evocity Lighting Company", "Concetta Crawford Design" and "BASE Architecture" just to name a few. Her net worth is said to be in the range of $194 Million Dollars.

Role you are applying for: Head Of Finance

Do you have any previous experience in this role: Head Of Finance for Waite Enterprises (RIP), Head Of Finances for Concetta Crawford Design

Why should we accept you: I have a wide range of skills in this area that I believe I can bring to this job. With this in mind, combined with my extensive past experience in the Finance Sector I do believe I will be perfect for this role.

Steam name: FL:RP Sparx

Hours: Just over 1000.

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 16

Bans: Too many. But none recently.

Blacklists: ^

Time zone: GMT

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 9

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 7
[Image: illusion_logo_by_ratatoskrr1-damyw5s.png]
(11-19-2016, 04:31 PM)Sparx Wrote: SNIP
(11-19-2016, 04:30 PM)Broccoli Wrote: SNIP

Mr Valentine and Miss Lajoie, You have both been Accepted
However, Miss Lajoie we thought you would fit a lot better in our HR Department, Welcome to the team the both of you!

[Image: character_sig_by_ratatoskrr1-damyx1e.png]
Illuzion Corp CEO

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random
IC Info

Full name: Calvin Lightman

Nickname(s): Cal, Nuggets

Full Address: App 2, Backstreet, Evocity, FL, The United States of America

Background Story: Cal Lightman was born in Miami, FL. His mother died while giving birth to him and his father is a drunk pedophile. He has a distinct American accent. Since he was 6 he liked staying guard for people and his first paid act of guarding was at 12 when he was hired to guard a cage infested with rats. He opened the case, stole the money from the drunken normal night guards and ran. He went on to help the authorities but met a band of robbers, attained a small fortune and retired to EvoCity.

Role you are applying for: Security Team Recruit

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I'm currently a soldier for the Scorpio Force (although willing to give that up) and I was in many other closed clans

Why should we accept you: I am a good shot and have numerous successful raids on Dictators, Terrorists and the like.

What can you provide to Illuzion: Grade-A security services, and, material wise, guns, ammo and vehicles.

Anything other information: I can follow orders easily, as well as give them out effectively.

OOC Info

Steam name: PvtMcNuggets

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32774890

Steam Community Page: www.steamcommunity.com/id/pvtmcnuggets

Hours: 433ish

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 15

Bans: 7 (also I know 3 in 3 months but two of which are over 2 months old so eh)

Blacklists: 10

Time zone: GMT +1 or GMT 0, I travel a lot but have a laptop with me at all times

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 9

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 3

Any other information: http://pastebin.com/jELjGicn
[Image: illusion_logo_by_ratatoskrr1-damyw5s.png]
(11-19-2016, 05:10 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: SNIP

Your app is being considered in HR, thank you for your patience.
Illuzion Corp CEO

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(11-19-2016, 05:26 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: [Image: illusion_logo_by_ratatoskrr1-damyw5s.png]
(11-19-2016, 05:10 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: SNIP

Your app is being considered in HR, thank you for your patience.
Illuzion Corp CEO
Just like to heads up he lies. He will not give grade A shooting talent nor be loyal. We honestly thought he had what it takes in our clan, although we are glad this has happened, as it is one more man to hunt for fresh blood...

This is not aimed at the clan, we believe you are doing fine, this is simply aimed at your new man. Please do not take this as a threat.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
(11-19-2016, 05:10 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: -Application snip-

Hello Mr.Calvin Lightman, i'm afraid to tell you that your application has been denied. This is due to your lack of loyalty to your other clan Which doesn't make us have confidence in you. 

You may reapply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
James Price
COO
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Sinclare
In character information.

Full name: Luc  Raydon

Nickname(s): Dree

Full Address:  EvoCty Backstreet apartment 4

Background Story:

Height: 5'11

Born: Germany

His Story:
He was born in a little village in Germany, he was living with his Mother, his father and his Brother in a Small house. He always desired to live in a City like Evo City, but he couldn't afford to live there. One day on his way home from a good friend, he saw smoke coming from the Town he lived in. He was floored when he saw what happened... His House was on fire. Was everyone all right?! Well, the Mother nearly died and now she's in the Hospital in need to get an Operation, but the Money was missing. So what should he do now? His house was burned down, he has no Place to stay, no car, no future, nothing... So he travelled to a friends House, it was too small for two, but it wouldn't stay like that forever. Luc's Brother was already in Evo City for 10 Years. He worked there and was a successful businessman. When he heard about what happened, he rushed to the Little town they lived in to make Luc a Surprise. A car, and 100.000$ to pay the Operation and start a fresh life in Evo City. He accepted the Gift and made his way to Evo City. He had no Idea how and where to Start. But first things first, he had to find an apartment. One that he could afford. 500$ Each Month, some Decorations, a bed and a Toilet. Now he needs a Job...

Role you are applying for:  Construction Employee 

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I do indeed have Experience in this Position. I've even been working with the leader of the Construction Team before in other Clans.

Why should we accept you: Because like i said, I've been working with the leader of the Construction team before and because I have a lot of experience in building.

What can you provide to Illuzion: Good building skills, and cars. Atleast some.

Anything other information:

Out of Character information:

Steam name: [FL:RP] DreeBott

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32754753

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreeBott/

Hours:  1514

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 16

Bans: 6

Blacklists: 28. Yes. 28.

Time zone: CET +1

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 8

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 10

Any other information:
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Random
(11-24-2016, 01:43 PM)DreeBott Wrote: -Application snip-

Hello Mr.Raydon, your application is currently being reviewed. You will be contacted shortly.

Sincerly,
James Price
CEO
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 3 users Like Ghost's post:
  • DreeBott, Random, Ratatoskrr