[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
Full name: Madeleine Gerin Lajoie

Nickname(s): Maddy (Often misspelt as "Maddie")

Full Address: Woodford Manor, The Villas, Evocity, V4B1 000

Background Story: Madeleine was the daughter of an aristocratic British-Italian family known for their philanthropist work throughout the late 50's and 60's. Madeleine grew up in Farthington Manor in Kensington, London. Although thought to be privelaged it is well known that she suffered considerably terrible mental strain following her mother and father's messy divorce when she was just aged Eight. Unfortunately due to a "misunderstanding" regarding the money side of the break up one night her father stabbed her mother to death then taking his own life by putting a bullet through his head in front of Madeleine herself. It is said Madeleine has never recovered from seeing these shocking events. She now resides in Woodford Manor alongside her husband Sebastian. She owns many different companies including "The Stylish Shutter Co.", "The Evocity Lighting Company", "Concetta Crawford Design" and "BASE Architecture" just to name a few. Her net worth is said to be in the range of $194 Million Dollars.

Role you are applying for: Head Of Finance

Do you have any previous experience in this role: Head Of Finance for Waite Enterprises (RIP), Head Of Finances for Concetta Crawford Design

Why should we accept you: I have a wide range of skills in this area that I believe I can bring to this job. With this in mind, combined with my extensive past experience in the Finance Sector I do believe I will be perfect for this role.

Steam name: FL:RP Sparx

Hours: Just over 1000.

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 16

Bans: Too many. But none recently.

Blacklists: ^

Time zone: GMT

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 9

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 7

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM