[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
In character information.

Full name: Connor Valentine

Nickname(s): Broc

Full Address: 25 Lakeside Road

Background Story: A young little lad abandoned by his parents at a young age. He got in with the wrong boys and ended up joining a group known as "The Flip Flop Fellas". They disbanded recently and now Connor is looking for more trouble.

Role you are applying for: Security Team Recruit

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I have been involved in security of several things including protecting the president and such.

Why should we accept you: I'm known by a few people in this clan already and I can be passive or aggressive depending on how you guys want me.

What can you provide to Illuzion: My blood, sweet and tears. I promise to put my life towards the clan and will bring my own equipment.

Anything other information: I'm very sensitive.

Out of Character information:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Broccoli

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57891889

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/saftey1122/

Hours: 232+ hours

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 15

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 0

Time zone: GMT

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 7

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 10

Any other information: Very socially anxious
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Random

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by Broccoli - 11-19-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM