[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
In character information.

Full name: Tom Vegas

Nickname(s): "Vegas"

Full Address: Evocity Lake No. 4

Background Story:
Tom have had a hard childhood with no mother and a dad who didn't  really take care of me at anytime, but when he grew up and got older he signed up for the navy and took a few years until his farther died in a car crash which broke him and made him resign. Tom's next step was to try something new and different so he started in the construction business.

Role you are applying for: Construction Employee

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I have been working with some of the best architect in the world, on some of there amazing projekts.

Why should we accept you: I'm a guy who is loyal and shows people the respect that they need.

What can you provide to Illuzion: High quality service.

Anything other information: N/A

Out of Character information:

Steam name: Vegas_

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mikkel_1999/

Hours: 1330+

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 17

Bans: I know I have 8 I think and they are old, but I cant access the ban site atm.

Blacklists: 4

Time zone: UTC+01:00 (Danish time)

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 7

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 5

Any other information: N/A
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

The following 1 user Likes Vegas_'s post:
  • Balls

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by Vegas_ - 11-14-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM