[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
In character information.

Full name: Nathan Williams

Nickname(s): N/A

Full Address: No. 4 Villas Road

Background Story: Nathan Williams grew up in the suburbs of Dublin, Ireland with a poor family. His parents died when he was young from an armed robbery and he grew up in his teen years protecting his younger sister, as he had no education he went out and signed up for the Navy.

He participated with the Navy for 7 years and retired young. He now is living with his unemployed sister in a decent house and he is now seeking for another job to pay for him and his sister. 

Role you are applying for: Some part in security

Do you have any previous experience in this role: Yes, I grew up protecting and with a gun in my hands.

Why should we accept you: I feel I am experienced with protecting people of high authority and I am determined to take my job very seriously. 

What can you provide to Illuzion: Very reliable service

Anything other information: No.

Out of Character information:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Panda

Steam Community Page: 

Hours: 920?

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 14

Bans: 6

Blacklists: 5

Time zone: GMT

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 9

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 10

Any other information: No.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Random

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by Panda - 11-14-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM