[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
In character information.

Full name: Luis Carter
Nickname(s): "Balls"
Full Address: Stredgade, 7, Evocity.
Background Story: 
Luis Carter is a very business oriented person. Mr. Carter has a long education and a former student of Wharton Business School's. But James Carter is so much more than a businessman. In fact, he is actually not a business man, he took his education to be a part of the American Organization named CIA.

People look at him as a normal person, even his family does. But in Mr. Carter's own head head, he got more than just simple tasks to take care of.
There's something fascinating about him, perhaps it's his suffering or perhaps it's simply his sensitivity. But nonetheless, people tend to buy him a drink, while wishing they were more like him.
Mr. Carter has a slim or slender body. But at the same time he is very muscular and fits in his black suit very well. He is a white person, with red-ich hair, some of his friends likes to call him a ginger.
His eyes are dark-blue and he has some jug-like ears.
Mr. Carter has a very booming and flat voice, but he is a man of a very few words. He likes to express himself in other ways than his voice. 
He is known as a kind, helpful and indeed a smart person. He is a person that everyone wants to stay friendly with.
That's what he got told at least.

But today he aint no CIA employee or whatever. He is a building instructor and designer for huge buildings.
Role you are applying for: Something in the construction area.
Do you have any previous experience in this role: I have made huge buildings such as large skyscrapers in Dubai.
Why should we accept you: I am a very trustworthy person.
What can you provide to Illuzion: High quality service.
Anything other information: N/A

Out of Character information:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Balls  / [FL:RP] Jingle Balls
Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BallsDK
Hours: 2583
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 17
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 8
Time zone: UTC+01:00 (Danish time)
How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 7?
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 10
Any other information: N/A
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 2 users Like Balls's post:
  • Random, Ghost

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by Balls - 11-14-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by The Face Of FL - 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by [LT] Sparx - 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation - by S!RNARC - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM