Valve Trolling us - Half Life 3
Taken from Screwattack

Quote:One of the industry's longest running jokes is the existence of either Half-Life 2 Episode 3 or just Half-Life 3 in general. Half-Life 2 Episode 2 released about four years ago and we haven't heard a peep from Valve since.

Now Uber Entertainment's Chandana Ekanayake, has spied a Half-Life 3 shirt in the wild during a Seattle event. Valve is based in the Seattle area for those who don't know. While we can neither confirm or deny that this is in fact related to an actual game; at least we are pretty that the logo would look something like that. Thanks N'Gai Croal for the tip.

[Image: troll1202-610.jpg]

Valve Is Officially Trolling Us
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Touche Valve...Touche..
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I knew it. I really knew it.

Valve always tries to roll us.
Nah, that's not how Valve troll.

Trolling for them is to include a really obscure image with a hidden message or something, not a t-shirt with a massive HALF-LIFE 3 logo.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Lies. Everyone knows that Valve cant count to three!
The following 1 user Likes TC224's post:
  • Eric
(12-03-2011, 06:09 PM)xTC224x Wrote: Lies. Everyone knows that Valve cant count to three!
That's probably why they've never told us how many promo items there are in TF2.

Unless the answer is "too many to count".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-03-2011, 03:35 PM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: Taken from Screwattack

Quote:One of the industry's longest running jokes is the existence of either Half-Life 2 Episode 3 or just Half-Life 3 in general. Half-Life 2 Episode 2 released about four years ago and we haven't heard a peep from Valve since.

Now Uber Entertainment's Chandana Ekanayake, has spied a Half-Life 3 shirt in the wild during a Seattle event. Valve is based in the Seattle area for those who don't know. While we can neither confirm or deny that this is in fact related to an actual game; at least we are pretty that the logo would look something like that. Thanks N'Gai Croal for the tip.

[Image: troll1202-610.jpg]

Valve Is Officially Trolling Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJJdkAiUk...re=related
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
hahahha that video XD
Just great :p
i trolled blackdog earlier on,in fact,so many times that he kicked me and said "BEGONE WITH U" its not random lol i alrd said i gtg like 3 times but wuz tooo lazy too,*trollface*