Banned by:

Console

Reason:

hax

Involved:

Just me

Why we should unban you:

Dear Fearless Team,

I'm currently setting up a new DarkRP Server and I wanted to test my Anti-Cheat System.
After testing it, I forgot to turn off my Bunnyhop Script. You're server detected me cheating
but I didn't want to cheat on your server, like I explained above. I really regret this, as I love
playing on FearlessRP, I hope you can understand that this was a huge mistake made by me.
Hello.

Even if you might be telling the truth, we can't lift the ban unless you have some type of evidence to back your claims.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello,

In order to activate a hack you need to do multiple things when joining a server, I'll list them for you here.
  1. Inject a bypasser in the hl2.exe process
  2. Set sv_allowcslua to 1
  3. Open the lua hack file 
  4. Use the hacks
Our anti-cheat detects as soon as you attempt to force sv_allowcslua, which means you must have injected a bypasser into your game prior to joining Fearless. 
Quote:14 November 2016 13:38:46 :: ✪AllesKlar<3 (STEAM_0:0:163658324) used Hacks - Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.
14 November 2016 13:39:01 :: ✪AllesKlar<3 (STEAM_0:0:163658324) used Hacks - Executed self-ban command

As per ToS  §1.12 you are not allowed to use any unauthorized way to access or modify the servers.
Quote:You can't use unauthorized software to access the Services, nor can you modify the provided software or information in any unauthorized way (e.g., tampered copies of Steam clients, add-ons developed for gameplay tampering, cheats or hacks, or unauthorized downloads).
No response.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]