Your ban ID:

Banned by:

Console

Reason:

LUA Script

Involved:

Just me

Why we should unban you:

I am starting a Garrys Mod server in the future and a very crucial thing on the server is the anticheat, therefore I had a key on my keyboard binded to a LUA script which was there to allow me to test my servers anticheat. Unfortunately (and sadly) I left this bind there and as I joined the server went to tab to Skype and knocked the / key (the key it was binded to). I understand I should have been more careful and I deeply apologise for not doing that.

I hope you understand,
Gamerhythm  
Even if you might be telling the truth, we can't give you the benefit of a doubt unless you have any type of evidence to back your claims.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(11-17-2016, 12:30 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Even if you might be telling the truth, we can't give you the benefit of a doubt unless you have any type of evidence to back your claims.

How would I prove it though?
I will notify a different staff member that knows more about hacks than I do, to reply to this thread.

Thank you for your patience.
Hello,

In order to activate a hack you need to do multiple things when joining a server, I'll list them for you here.
  1. Inject a bypasser in the hl2.exe process
  2. Set sv_allowcslua to 1
  3. Open the lua hack file (in your case)
  4. Use the hacks
Our anti-cheat detects as soon as you attempt to force sv_allowcslua, which means you must have injected a bypasser into your game prior to joining Fearless. 
Quote:13 November 2016 19:32:51 :: Gamerhythm civilgamers.com (STEAM_0:1:50168410) used Hacks - Executed self-ban command

As per ToS  §1.12 you are not allowed to use any unauthorized way to access or modify the servers.
Quote:You can't use unauthorized software to access the Services, nor can you modify the provided software or information in any unauthorized way (e.g., tampered copies of Steam clients, add-ons developed for gameplay tampering, cheats or hacks, or unauthorized downloads).
No response.

Closed.