Ray William Johnson Banned From Youtube
My two cents on this issue coming right up.

I never watched this man's videos. I don't want to watch them, because I'm not interested, and I've got other things to watch.

Personally, the only problem I have with this man is that I dislike seeing his face on YT's front page along with a dumbass video-title. If I didn't have to look at his mug daily, there would be no problem.

At this point, I'd like to note that I'm not jealous to this man. My so called "grudge" against him is simply due to the symbolism of the situation. You see, the thumbnail and title of the video added to the viewcount indicate that "stupidity equals popular".

If people adapt this attitude and people will settle for it, the general level of "trying" will go down whilst creating something. I'm not saying that every thing should be epic-witty beyond belief, and I realize I may be exaggarating issue, but this is my theory. Same thing goes for Shane Dawson...

But since I can't really DO anything about it, I'll just try and go about my day without paying it another thought.
(12-04-2011, 05:56 PM)Iban Wrote: If people adapt this attitude and people will settle for it, the general level of "trying" will go down whilst creating something. I'm not saying that every thing should be epic-witty beyond belief, and I realize I may be exaggarating issue, but this is my theory.
We should all go back to watching Blackadder. That's witty comedy.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-04-2011, 05:44 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 01:36 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Don't watch them then.
We still have to put up with EVERY SODDING INDIVIDUAL TALKING ABOUT HIM as if he is some kind of god.

Not to mention his videos CONSTANTLY getting put up on the front page of youtube even though I have no subscription whatsoever to him or any of his friends. Sucks.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
I used to like RWJ, but then I took an arrow to the knee..
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Jacob1029
(12-03-2011, 12:22 PM)Biowulf Wrote: He was lame, broke almost every rule of youtube.
His videos sucked.

+1
The following 1 user Likes Sub-Zero's post:
  • Pissed
(12-04-2011, 07:11 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I used to like RWJ, but then I took an arrow to the knee..
I used to like RWJ, but... actually no, I never did.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I like RWJ D:
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Ehm... I just want to say something....

OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESS!!!111!!!
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwGaWw3fw...ture=g-all

RWJ in a nutshell
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • TC224, Ms. Mudpie