I crei everytim
[25/05/2016 19:52:08] [FL:RP] Imagine: Joel, you see, your problem here. You have decided to use your full name on your Skype profile. You have failed at all attempts of privacy. The problem with your very immature mistake, is that I now know enough information to research you. I have found a few things about you that you may not want to be leaked. I suggest you shut the fuck up because if I were to. Under the 1968 Communications law, I can get you arrested for Malicious Communications. The problem with myself being in the conversation, is that my computer is monitored by the United Kingdom's high authority. You may want to be careful as to what you are saying. All of you. This is a friendly warning?

and also

[FL:RP] Imagine: You seriously need to buck your freaking ideas up. You know how freaking mad you have made me by making my friend feel like shit. He feels like you don't even want him to exist. Let me give you a word of advice. Next time you even go near my freaking friends in that manner again. I will freaking shut your computer down for good and come and find you. You have no freaking right to make anyone feel as bad as you made Max feel today. You understand that the world doesn't revolve around you? Grow the fuck up and learn one or two things about manners. Oh and, don't mess with my freaking friends again. You will have some serious issues if you do.

Thanks Yogi lol
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
+soppurt, I agrey I cri eritim

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
All if this arguing is like YouTube drama except without someone who only uses paint.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
This is old. Stop bringing up old shit to target people.

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]