Teamspeak ban
Posting on behalf of !fdisc, im not involved

Your name: !fdisc

Your SteamID: not needed

Your ban ID: not needed

Banned by: Reebs

Reason: Double account

Involved: reebs, random

Why we should unban you:  I was having a chat with some people at FL to see what the other community was like. Then I randomly got moved by two abuse admins and banned
. I then had to find the guy I was talking to on TS so he could post a ubr
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I received an anonymous tip from someone that you were a double accounted. The name you had before this one (Not Ghostkiller) which raised a red flag was also a reason I checked you. You refused to cooperate with us while under suspicion of Double Accounting, and a couple factors led to a joint decision between myself and Random to ban you.

These factors were: Refusal to speak into your microphone (that we knew was working as you were rubbing against it) when asked to do so to prove your innocence, refusal to turn the VPN you were using to mask your identity off.

We asked you multiple times to turn your VPN off and you didn't, furthering our suspicion that you were Double Accounting.

Unless you can prove that you were not Double Accounting, you'll remain banned.

Furthermore, I'll ask that you don't lie in the courthouse. You claim that you were randomly moved in. This was not the case. I entered the channel you were in and asked you why you had your name as not Ghostkiller, when I received the anonymous tip tht you were double accounting, at which point I said "Let me move us into a separate channel so we can talk in private" and I did. 

I fail to see how I am an "abuse admin" because I gave you every chance to prove your innocence. In fact, I stated something along the lines of "You're the one making this harder, not me. All you have to do is turn your VPN off so we can confirm you're not Double Accounting and we can go back to our normal day".
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]