PR : [FL:RP] George [TOS]
Name of player: [FL:RP] George

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173839706

Time in GMT: 14:21

Server: N/A

Summary: TOS [Threatened to get demoted] - Was done via steam but i was told by an admin to post it anyway.

Evidence:

You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;

NOTE: Images both in steam [pc] and on phone to prove no tampering.

[Image: Dnj_Iagz.png]

[Image: 15058007_1364624606882369_1247185188_n.jpg]

Currently TOS states:

TOS Wrote:You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;

Whilst what George has said may be threatening, TOS was not breached. However. George will be monitored due to this. If he takes obvious action that he is targeting you, he will be banned.

Care to explain George?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Well let me explain myself.First of all Danny nothing personal against you.I just had a bad day and after getting banned it became even worst and then I just said this stupid thing I would never target someone just because he got me banned.So that's pretty much it I apologize for my actions.
George has apologised. However, if proof does come to light that targeting and harassment has occurred, you will be receiving a ban.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]