Report: [FL:RP] Captain Barry
Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP] Captain Barry

Name of player: [FL:RP] Captain Barry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50296399

Time in GMT: Today around 17:15

Server: v4b1

Summary: So I got called to Industrial because of blocked windows, we searched the first house and then the second one.
The second one was a "doomfort" with see-through windows (1 way props so they could see us, but we couldn't see them) and walls where you could barely see them hiding.

There are also some more people involved, but Barry was the one who owned the props.

Evidence:
This is only a short clip where you can see someone (unknown) shooting through the wall/window + Prop damaging me.
The screenshot shows that the props are indeed Barrys.

[Image: 8df88add14865202289a88fc7402c9bf.jpg]
-Involved- We werent shooting through the windows, you were... And the base was approved by Brikaas and Awestruck

EDIT - I think that you're salty that Prosto and I took out all 8/9 of you

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The base was fine. I was making sure that no-one on their end was shooting through the one way windows. The evidence shows that there is plenty of room to see the defenders.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-10-2016, 04:51 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: -Involved- We werent shooting through the windows, you were... And the base was approved by Brikaas and Awestruck

I'm not mad at all actually.
And I fail to see your Input in this PR

(11-10-2016, 04:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The base was fine. I was making sure that no-one on their end was shooting through the one way windows. The evidence shows that there is plenty of room to see the defenders.

That might be true, but they still shot through the Glass + Props.
(11-10-2016, 04:55 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 04:51 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: -Involved- We werent shooting through the windows, you were... And the base was approved by Brikaas and Awestruck

I'm not mad at all actually.
And I fail to see your Input in this PR

(11-10-2016, 04:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The base was fine. I was making sure that no-one on their end was shooting through the one way windows. The evidence shows that there is plenty of room to see the defenders.

That might be true, but they still shot through the Glass + Props.

You don't see my input. Yet I said the base was approved by awestruck and brikaas? Ok

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Does the video have sound? I cannot be sure that the person by the window was shooting. The muzzle flashes seem to be coming from the player with the female player model. It also seems to be happening due to ricochet from the vehicles.
Kind Regards,

After checking the damage logs. There is nothing that says that the person in the window had damaged you, at all. If you do happen to come up with the sound version of the video, please PM me. But for now, this is Denied.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

Re-opened as further evidence has come to light.

After watching the video with audio, it has become clear that the sound of an AK was being shot from the window. As it clearly states in the Doomfort rules,

Rules Wrote:18.6 Props with one-sided textures are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props as part of a doomfort or to make it easier for you to shoot attackers is not allowed.

Barry will be blacklisted from Weapons, Props, Tools and Entities.
Kind Regards,