Freedor21 Ban Dispute
Your name: [FTG] Freedor21

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58219050

Your ban ID: 74558

Banned by: [FL] Divey

Reason:BRA (76048) - FearRP

Involved: Me, guy who kept trying to arrest me (Don't know the name)

Why we should unban you: First of all, I broke no laws whatsoever so I shouldn't of been arrested in the first place. Seeing as I was being arrested for 10 mins, I did not find it fair that he kept arresting me. He even admitted that he'll keep arresting me until I get banned (I think someone has a video). His reason for arresting me? I left when he kept shooting my car and tasing me. Seeing as there was one admin on, and they were AFK, I decided to take matters into my own hands (here comes the "you shouldn't of done that" people), by not going down there. Why would anyone willingly follow someone who was randomly arresting you? He also hid by the taxi, and tased me which led to the arrest in the video. (Looks like he edited out the part when he said that he'll keep arresting me).

TL;DR: SRU kept shooting my car, tasing me, I left, he got mad, I rejoined, he kept trying to arrest me.
[Image: File:Flag_of_the_United_States.svg]
Involved as it my video he's talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0E2uroMyHM
Ok just be clear you broke fearrp correct and yes menx was taseing you every time he seen you that day and said he keep doing in till you were ban which is backstreet administration were he can also be ban for but that for you to record and put a player report not break fearrp a another would to talk to prez/vice (which what job I was at time it happened) about him random arrest and random tazing
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Also just read the bottom you just said that d/c to avoid arrest and just make sure that if do come back  this is fearrp plz read:
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.
(11-11-2016, 03:35 AM)JohnSilver Wrote: Also just read the bottom you just said that d/c to avoid arrest and just make sure that if do come back  this it fearrp plz read:
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

BUT, you also randomly arrested me, seeing as how I broke no rules. And by arresting me because I disconnected earlier, is backstreet administration, which is bannable:

1.9 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands (by for example arresting a player), as that counts as Backseat Administrating, and is bannable.
the arrest was kept in character but the reason was not but like said before I was the vice and it was menx (The SRU) that kept tasing and arrest you.
but you need to record him saying that he was. also, I stop him from arresting you a second time as it was the same reason and I explain to him that he was Backseat Administrating told him to stop or I'll demote harassment a citizen ill also ask you to listen to police but you refused so this is where we are now
(11-11-2016, 11:28 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: the arrest was kept in character but the reason was not but like said before I was the vice and it was menx (The SRU) that kept tasing and arrest you.
but you need to record him saying that he was. also, I stop him from arresting you a second time as it was the same reason and I explain to him that he was Backseat Administrating told him to stop or I'll demote harassment a citizen ill also ask you to listen to police but you refused so this is where we are now

There was no point in listening. I was being arrested, 10 mins later, I would be released, and arrested again because he literally said hell keep doing it. There was no IC reason for my arrest, and the only evidence to back this up is because I wasn't listening to a cop was was false arresting me.
And you should record it but breaking fearrp was not the way to deal with
Despite whether or not you like a situation, you must follow FearRP.

Denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]