Sins arent good
Name of player:Me(TomTx)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40959460

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Well I want to start with a quotation (I translated it from german to english so dont flame if it isnt alright):

"Who is free of sins should throw the first stone" Jesus

Well I pĆ¼layed a bit more than 100 hrs and I only did action RP which brought along lots of problems. Always if someone gets banned I feel ashamed I should get banned too for the shit I did....
I did some propblock in my early time on the server
Also I did lots of proppush ( to move my stucked car)
I did some random tase.
At my beginning I also did (because of lagg) cmd, my fault was pressing W in the lagg time..(now Im using Space)
Then I did a failrp as SS. Cracked a keypad and entered a room without a warrant.

Evidence: Im the only evidence but Rawwzkii_ might support one of tthis points ( he is a witnessand accused).

Well I want to go a step forward to decent rp and well if you think you dont wanna ban me at least blacklist me from cops and ss because its not fair.

Thanks for reading this.
Well just delete it you want....but a blacklist would be still ok.....I think everybody should be punished even those admins didnt get....
How long do you think that you should be banned for? I appreciate this and i understand the feeling , Decide for your own ban.
Well. I dont know...
what you usually suggest?......

I decided for my self a blacklist....if you want to of course

I would offer a blacklist at Rebels , Mafias, SS, Police, Security Guard, Gun dealer and bmd.

That would be nice because I will be able and HAVE to learn decent rp bcause all this prob occured cause of actionrp
To be fair you have admited that you have failed which is a massive step forward for most players, admiting they were wrong and to actually post a ban request on your self. shows me you want to be a better player on FL

- I vote for no ban/blacklist

But if i see any failure of what you have posted i will double the ban time as you should have proved your self.
I would like to hear from the Victims, if no response from them then I cant see a point in laying down any form of ban or blacklist.
I think we can consider this 'barred'...
Dare to think!