Searching graphic card
(11-06-2016, 10:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: I've got a Radeon R9 200 series that's like 2-3 years old now and I still run every game on Ultra, fuck all your fancy 970's! Smile

eww amd
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Panda
I am playing, Overwatch, CSGO, LoL and should run gmod in good fps, whenever i do get on

CPU/processor Intel Core i7 6700K
(11-08-2016, 12:09 PM)Jeans Wrote: I am playing, Overwatch, CSGO, LoL and should run gmod in good fps, whenever i do get on

That's the CPU you have, or is it the CPU you're thinking about getting?
Either way, that is seriously overkill for the games that you play, 10/10 would not recommend for you personally.
It'd be money in the thrashcan.

And those games are seriously not demanding at all, so I wouldn't waste too much money on your GPU if that's the kind of games you're going to be playing.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • sebasti161
(11-06-2016, 06:11 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 10:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: I've got a Radeon R9 200 series that's like 2-3 years old now and I still run every game on Ultra, fuck all your fancy 970's! Smile

eww amd

Yes, eww AMD. But that aint the point!
(11-08-2016, 12:18 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 12:09 PM)Jeans Wrote: I am playing, Overwatch, CSGO, LoL and should run gmod in good fps, whenever i do get on

Either way, that is seriously overkill for the games that you play, 10/10 would not recommend for you personally.

And those games are seriously not demanding at all, so I wouldn't waste too much money on your GPU if that's the kind of games you're going to be playing.

Well id ordered it, but i could may cancel it if I am lucky well what type of Intel card you suggest then? I do wanna have this computer for a long time, so why not build it up as a super PC
go for the i7-6700k
You should get the Asus Strix GTX 960. You can get shadowplay with it and it is in your price range

That's bullshit, especially for competitive gamers, the more fps the better input response times and such good processor with a well performing graphics card is able to ensure fps doesn't jump too low at times, locking fps on such system at 300 or something high as that could be very beneficial.

In addition he could run games at 1440p, 2160p, use a 144hz monitor for example. You don't even need a big monitor nowadays because every new graphics card comes with the resolution down- and upscaling feature so you can run games at 2160p on a 1080p monitor for example.
I wouldn't mind that. Oh and who needs anti-aliasing when you can just play games at 2160p on a 1080p native monitor.

Besides, with such a cpu a pc like that wouldn't need cpu upgrading for some time so he could simply upgrade his graphics card after some years and still maintain good fps on latest games. Even more so if he ever decides to livestream his games, he shouldn't have any problems with it, even if his upload speed isn't up to par, he could just set the streaming software to heavily compress the video feed.

It's been 7 years and I still regret that I didn't invest on an i7 920..
The following 2 users Like Joulle's post:
  • Jeans, sebasti161
I've got an ASUS A21BA4 Graphics Chip so you really could install a potato and get decent FPS on most games, i get like 15 when the server is full with 64mb of Vram on the chip, so don't spend too much on it.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(11-08-2016, 09:17 PM)Joulle Wrote:

That's bullshit, especially for competitive gamers, the more fps the better input response times and such good processor with a well performing graphics card is able to ensure fps doesn't jump too low at times, locking fps on such system at 300 or something high as that could be very beneficial.

In addition he could run games at 1440p, 2160p, use a 144hz monitor for example. You don't even need a big monitor nowadays because every new graphics card comes with the resolution down- and upscaling feature so you can run games at 2160p on a 1080p monitor for example.
I wouldn't mind that. Oh and who needs anti-aliasing when you can just play games at 2160p on a 1080p native monitor.

Besides, with such a cpu a pc like that wouldn't need cpu upgrading for some time so he could simply upgrade his graphics card after some years and still maintain good fps on latest games. Even more so if he ever decides to livestream his games, he shouldn't have any problems with it, even if his upload speed isn't up to par, he could just set the streaming software to heavily compress the video feed.

It's been 7 years and I still regret that I didn't invest on an i7 920..

All I see is you assuming a fvckton of things he hasn't even mentioned, just saying.
What if this, what if that, what if thatttt??? But he hasn't stated any of those things.

It's simple overkill if those are the only kind of games he's going to be playing and keep on playing over the next few years.
Simple. as. fuck.

His CPU would be better than mine and I play games such as but not limited to Battlefield 1, Rise of the Tomb Raider, DOOM, Fallout 4, etc on the near highest settings easily.
Just to give you some perspective. (And I'm running on a shitty outdated R9 200 series GPU.)

The only good thing in his case about buying it is that he'd be able to use it for ages, but that's it.
Everything else you summed up were just blind assumptions to show off your knowledge on the topic but they remain irrelevant to his case.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Jeans