Banned falsely by random
Your name: (Your Steam name):Shay

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779):74435

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:172912329[/b]

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page)FearRP/Player Disrespect

I should be unbanned because i was not breaking fearRP because i said  in OCC: "One sec" then said in local occ: "One sec" "I need to recover from your voice", i understand i should of said the last part but it caught me of guard and Random did not even warn me i was being disrespectful, I have seen players do alot worse in ooc and only get blacklists. I know this was a false ban and random did not have the rights to ban me for this as i said one sec in occ and the person telling me to follow orders understood this then we carried on the rp and he said in my cell so i went into the cell i spawned in. 

[img]file:///C:/Users/shayman/Pictures/8fN3o7o.png[/img]
when i said OCC I meant ooc

I was 100% involved with this situation for the simple fact that i called random over and watch you do this.

Firstly, you proceeded to break NLR while a woman with a gun was telling you to move while at knife point.

Then, you proceeded to begin insulting her voice, and being disrespectful towards her.

Your ban was 100% legitimate.

[EDIT] Plus the fact that it's your fourth ban this month, I'm surprised it was only one day.

Danny Boy pefectly summed it up. You broke FearRP, and then to top it off you decided to disrespect a fellow player.

EDIT: I did tell you to obey FearRP aswell through mic.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
How on earth was i breaking NLR?, and i said One sec in ooc chat numerous times(One in global,one in local) so i gave my reasoning to not follow fearRP i wasnt running away oi was standing still to calm my self down, Yes i made fun of her but as i said i know i shouldnt of done that but that is not ban worthy blacklist from OOC definitely and if the player i disrespected sees this i am terribly sorry for doing this and i wont ever do it again i understand i shouldnt of said it, i was immature to do that and i should of acted my age.

(10-30-2016, 10:46 PM)Random Wrote: Danny Boy pefectly summed it up. You broke FearRP, and then to top it off you decided to disrespect a fellow player.

EDIT: I did tell you to obey FearRP aswell through mic.

I did not hear you, all i seen was your phys gun and i moved a bit

(10-30-2016, 10:54 PM)same fc Wrote: How on earth was i breaking NLR?, and i said One sec in ooc chat numerous times(One in global,one in local) so i gave my reasoning to not follow fearRP i wasnt running away oi was standing still to calm my self down, Yes i made fun of her but as i said i know i shouldnt of done that but that is not ban worthy blacklist from OOC definitely and if the player i disrespected sees this i am terribly sorry for doing this and i wont ever do it again i understand i shouldnt of said it, i was immature to  do that and i should of acted my age.

She gave you commands way before you said ''One sec''.. also, instead of spending your time insulting her, why didn't you just listen to her commands instead? If you would've, you would not have been in this situation.

There's no one else to blame but yourself.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-30-2016, 10:54 PM)same fc Wrote: How on earth was i breaking NLR?, and i said One sec in ooc chat numerous times(One in global,one in local) so i gave my reasoning to not follow fearRP i wasnt running away oi was standing still to calm my self down, Yes i made fun of her but as i said i know i shouldnt of done that but that is not ban worthy blacklist from OOC definitely and if the player i disrespected sees this i am terribly sorry for doing this and i wont ever do it again i understand i shouldnt of said it, i was immature to  do that and i should of acted my age.

You have pretty much summed it up your self.

"so i gave my reasoning to not follow fearRP" Under no circumstance are you allowed to break FearRP, even if what the other person is doing is breaking the rules. Call for an admin and roleplay it out while you wait.

"Yes i made fun of her but as i said i know i shouldnt of done that but that is not ban worthy blacklist from OOC " You made fun of someone else, it could be minor or it could be major, the still stands start you insulted another user. There are no guidelines on what punishment you will receive, you will be punished on what the banning staff member feels appropriate. 

With all the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]