Unban Request
Your name: Rotten Chompers

Your ban ID: 74430

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:30776984[/b]

Reason: Breaking FearRP, Staff Disrespect

Staff member who banned you:  [FL] Reebs

Involved: Rotten Chompers & [FL] Reebs

[color=#333333][b]Reason why you should be unbanned: I was driving my raptor in the City with intense lag (Like everyone does). A cop car pulls out of the petrol station in the middle of the road and I hit him... I'm lagging so much at this point I'm practically at 4fps, I try to drive around the car, but try to brake when I think I'm going to hit the car again. I accidentally hit the car again and the police man is injured (I didn't see him get out; he was behind the car). The police officer (who is also the admin concerning) drags me to the top of the building and starts having a go at me for breaking fearRP. I told him I was lagging so much I couldn't even hear voices properly (so I couldn't hear him). Idk where he got the staff disrespect from I told him he was failRP'ing, as a regular police man would have pulled me over with lights and sirens after the traffic incident. And he tried to justify his actions by saying "I could have been setting up a road block" and I replied "Well if you didn't have your lights and sirens on, you clearly weren't and it would have been easier to see you".

Please understand my predicament.

Thanks in advance,
SixPackSoCali
Hello,

IUpon you hitting me, I exited my vehicle and ordered you out of yours at gunpoint, at which point you drove into my vehicle, killing me.

I respawn myself, and bring you up to a roof, and ask you why you did what you did.

You then began to argue with me, and before I banned you, you decided to call me a piece of shit.

I see absolutely no reason as to why you should be unbanned.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
As a person who is involved in the case, your opinion on whether I get unbanned or not is irrelevant.

However it seems you didn't even read my explanation and are being completely biased to yourself, which is why you shouldn't even comment.
(10-30-2016, 09:34 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: As a person who is involved in the case, your opinion on whether I get unbanned or not is irrelevant.

However it seems you didn't even read my explanation and are being completely biased to yourself, which is why you shouldn't even comment.

Well, considering you're going to take that tone with this case, I think you need to rethink your attitude.

I was the banning administrator, so my input is relevant and valid, considering you blatantly broke FearRP, insulted me, and you're now continuing to say that I don't have a say in the appeal for the ban I gave you.

You have no respect for authority and I suggest you learn some before coming back.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]