[FR] Limit Prop giveaway
+Supert

Every teacher without fail gets a prop limit raise. Only a handful of times I've ever had one and fuck I've had plentiful more hours than said individuals at times, and better building skills but yet here I am,a pleb of the fearless society.

Neutral

Only joking I don't really a give a fuck. Admins generally always keep an eye on the limits anyway, not only that wouldn't affect me as I either build in two parts and get someone I'm RPing with to spawn half and me the other half or I ask nicely lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Awestruck
The builds become more advanced and cool with more props. Just look at all the admin dupes. 800 prop buildings. 100 is fair for pre-built dupes to spawn in.

-Support
Many passive RPs and event require more than 40 props to be as effective as desired. It is incredibly hard to coordinate a group of 5 players to make a 200 prop dupe, as you must all be on at the same time and this is a lot easier said than done. Furthermore, if you are not on at the same time parts of your dupe will be missing and therefore building will be less effective without a sense of scale and comparison.

It is true that many that are showing their negative support to this use prop raises, and this is because they know the hardships of coordinating a group to create even a 120 prop dupe. On the other hand, many of those showing their positive support merely want better FPS so they can continue with their aggressive RP and have more chance when spraying innocent bystanders full on bullets.

Many of the admins regulate the server prop raises themselves and do not allowed raises if there are too many players on. For example, Awestruckbulletz once denied me and my group a prop raise for an event we had mention due to there being 60 players online. Yes, the server may have coped however Awestruckbulletz looked out for the other players and therefore was cautious and denied us. Many admins like awestruck ensure that the prop raises are given out responsibly and we as a community trust their judgement, hence why they are admins to begin with.

In conclusion, despite my extensive speech, I would like to share me negative support for this suggestion. Why? Because I trust our admins to regulate this as regular players and trusted members of the community, and I understand the hardship of trying to organise a build without said privileges.

-Support
The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
  • Balls, Marvin
That was part of what I was suggesting, Centurion.

Admins do
Regulate it, but not always. So I want it to be more official
I am building the hugest things sometimes and i need high Prop Limits.
-Support
+Support to having an official thing in writing which restricts administrators giving more than 3 prop raises if the server is completely full.

-Support/Neutral

Come to think of it, Administrators should be trusted to not give too much props to too many people.
(10-29-2016, 05:34 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: +Support.

We aim to have people build amazing dupes with the prop limits they're given, and if not, then find a friend to help you place down a dupe.
(10-29-2016, 05:34 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: +Support.

We aim to have people build amazing dupes with the prop limits they're given, and if not, then find a friend to help you place down a dupe.
-Support
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
I trust the members of staff to only hand out prop raise when the server can handle it

-Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here