Shay unban request
Your name: (Your Steam name):Shay

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779):74373

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:172912329[/b]

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page):Changing jobs to aboid rp situation

Staff member who banned you:GHOST

Reason why you should be unbanned: I did not change jobs i was about 1 minute away from the situation when i changed and i admit i got shot but i was already changing jobs when that happened. and ghost was not there as he was not dealing with the situation i reported before hand.

[img]file:///C:/Users/shayman/Pictures/8fN3o7o.png[/img]
Hello, 
firstly, i was spectating. Tekno said to you "any last words?" and started to shoot you. You then replied "Allahu Akbar" while running. As you ran into the garden you changed jobs to prevent your self from dying - thus resulting in a 1 day ban.

Edit: You switch to a doctor and then about 20 seconds after to a corleone. May i also add that you should not lie in the courthouse.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(10-27-2016, 09:08 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello, 
firstly, i was spectating. Tekno said to you "any last words?" and started to shoot you. You then replied "Allahu Akbar" while running. As you ran into the garden you changed jobs to prevent your self from dying - thus resulting in a 1 day ban.

Edit: You switch to a doctor and then about 20 seconds after to a corleone. May i also add that you should not lie in the courthouse.

I did not say Allahu akbar, i said Allan snack bar and no it was not 20 seconds and i ran into a different villas house and there was a large distance from me and the attacker and i counted from 10 - 0 to make sure i was clear yes i switched to a doctor i switched to a doctor by accident because i thought is said Don corleone (Yes i know that a stupid mistake as the avatars different) and yes than corleone about a minute and a half later as i wanted to carry on my RP which was interrupted for false reason and you did nothing about it. 

PS I am not lieing in the COURTHOUSE

[img]file:///C:/Users/shayman/Pictures/8fN3o7o.png[/img]
(10-27-2016, 09:15 PM)same fc Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 09:08 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello, 

I did not say Allahu akbar, i said Allan snack bar and no it was not 20 seconds and i ran into a different villas house and there was a large distance from me and the attacker and i counted from 10 - 0 to make sure i was clear yes i switched to a doctor i switched to a doctor by accident because i thought is said Don corleone (Yes i know that a stupid mistake as the avatars different) and yes than corleone about a minute and a half later as i wanted to carry on my RP which was interrupted for false reason and you did nothing about it. 

PS I am not lieing in the COURTHOUSE

The attacker was right behind you which was clearly show as there was blood in the garden - This can be backed up by Tekno himself as i was spectating the whole situation. 

The fact still remains that you changed job while being chased by Tekno when he was trying to kill you, thus resulting you receiving a ban. 

With all the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]