[Unban Request]
[b]Your name:[/b] Dumbo1122 on the forum but now mr69 on steam

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] http://steamcommunity.com/id/mr69HALLOJ 

[b]Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:50340545[/b]

[b]Banned by: Raccoon[/b]

[b]Reason: FearRp[/b]

[b]Involved: [/b]Me and many more

[b] [/b]

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b]  I have been a player on this community since 2013. Yesterday I got banned without a valid reason.  I was in jail doing my time and then "thugs" showed up with big guns and opened the cell forced me out my cell and told me to act like a human shield because the cops were coming. I listened(because they were aiming with guns at me), we then produced to the last door before the garage and the police/swat shows up. The officers tells me to get go over on their side, but the thugs tells me to stop so I ignore the cops, but then one of the swats start firing anyway so I took the opportunity to get away because they were shooting on each other and not me.  Both the officers and thugs screamed stop, but I ignored it( because they were still shooting on each other) so I went up the elevator to the nexus floor and crouched behind the waterfall, then a officers comes up to me(the one that’s was in the gunfire and died), He tells me to follow him and I listen but when we go down in the nexus garage again the shootout is still I progress and he tells me to wait and runs for to a other cop behind a car further way. So I take my chance again(as a escaped prisoner) and I run up to the nexus floor again and tries to open the nexus door but I can't(because of the handcuffs) so I decides to hide again but this time behind the nexus desk. After like 2-3 min I see the officer comes up the elevator from the garage and he sees me pretty fast so I run for the door but he gets hold on me for the second time. He tells me to follow him down again and I rp as a scared man who won't want to be in a shootout again(but have in mind I am still moving, but talking and "crying ") I stops outside the elavator and ask the officers if he just can hold me in a other cell under the meantime as the shootout is active. He doesn’t reply and just stands there, then a admin shows up and tells me its fearrp, I try to explain but he just says "fearrp ban" and banned me.

My last ban were a very very long time ago. I know the rules and follow them for a funnier rp.  I have many hours on this community and even rp points. This ban wouldn’t exist if just the admin gave me time to explain the complicated situation.
Hello Dumboo1122 / mr69.

You did recieve direct orders to follow the officer while under gunpoint from a close range, which you did not comply with at all. Which is clearly violating the rules of FearRP.

I'd suggest you to not lie in the courthouse. Since I did listen to you and I explained why the ban was issued.

This UBR is hereby Denied.