PR: on Zeee3PO
Name of player: Zeee3PO

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:105829255

Time in GMT: 22.34

Server: V4b1

Summary:
First they robbed us, we called the police afterwards then they came back and shot me for no reason.
Btw. wasn't quiet sure if i was allowed to drop hostagemoney. If I wasn't I should get punished for that.
Evidence:

https://youtu.be/I5kYaYjFIyA
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
(10-25-2016, 10:51 PM)thekalk Wrote: Name of player: Zeee3PO

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:105829255

Time in GMT: 22.34

Server: V4b1

Summary:
First they robbed us, we called the police afterwards then they came back and shot me for no reason.
Btw. wasn't quiet sure if i was allowed to drop hostagemoney. If I wasn't I should get punished for that.
Evidence:

https://youtu.be/I5kYaYjFIyA

Hello there this is zeee3po here, i know this may seem like that it was an "R.D.M" however, i killed the paramedic (later on) because he called the cops on me. I thought this was a valid reason to kill him (I.C) because my character was threatened from the fact that he could of been in jail. Also, my character was a rebel and i was in a gang so if a gang member see's that someone snitches, then they would kill them. Sorry if this caused a lot of unnecessary trouble and I further hope that nothing like this happens again in the future.

yours zeee3po
Hello,
firstly, if you called the police on them after they mugged you they are allowed to come back and kill you. As you admitted to calling the police yourself this was not RDM.

Quote:we called the police afterwards then they came back and shot me for no reason.

Secondly, please do not use /hostagemoney if you are being mugged, use /dropmoney, /pay or /givemoney. Only use the /hostagemoney command if you are negotiating in a hostage situation. 

With the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]