report: Juan, Khaoas, Kenzi
Name of players: Juan, Khaos, Kenzi

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:40951172 [Juan]
STEAM_0:1:126317698 [Khaos]
STEAM_0:1:120565933 [Kenzi]

Time in GMT: 20:24

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: The server just restarted and my friend and me decided to join as a Corleone to grow up some stuff.
2 Minutes later the 3 Cops (Juan, Khaos and Kenzi) stand in front of our door and i get a random arrest warrant.
So me and my friend decided to take out guns, because we knew that i will have a search warrant in a second aswell.
As the cop (without a search warrant) takes out a lockpick to lockpick the door, i get downstairs and get prepared for the fight.
As soon as the Door opens, the Sergeant (Juan) starts to shoot at me, without any call, what so ever.
As you can see in the vid, i go down. Later they destroy our whole contra.

Evidence:

Evidence
Hello, firstly i would like to see more video evidence to see what happened prior to the raid.

Secondly, why are you using a third party software to communicate with your friend? (Metagaming)
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(10-25-2016, 09:16 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello, firstly i would like to see more video evidence to see what happened prior to the raid.

Secondly, why are you using a third party software to communicate with your friend? (Metagaming)

I'd also like to add, that the accusing player is using 3rd person view to get an advantage in the hallway.
You have 24 hours to reply to my questions.
Hello again,

To your first question, I can't provide any further footage, because I dont have more, shadowplay corrupted my recording due to the new shitty update

To your second question, I am guilty for the 3rd party communication System.
To defend my point, I would like to state, that we talk german as you heard.
Because german is not allowed in voice chat, we use Teamspeak. Usually (and in the beginning of the second evidence in this post) we don't use it for metagaming.
We are sorry that we used a 3rd party software and we wont do it again. It was supposed to make the communication easier.

I just checked the blacklists and Juan has > 9 days of Blacklist, so i dont think that this report can not do anything worse to him, so you can denie this BR, if you want to.

Mcs000
You are allowed to speak in German with your microphone ingame. You are not allowed to use German in OOC.

Take this as a hefty warning, do not use a third party software to communicate in game. If anything like this occurs again i will issue a punishment.

Since there is no more evidence for this case, denied.