[Unofficial] Scorpio Force
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] 「GERMANGAMER」

What is your RPP count? 0

What is your current amount of bans? 4

Current hours on the server? 308

---------- IC Information -----------
Full Name: Eray Phillips

Background information of your character: He was Borned in EvoHospital in 22.07.1989, His Parents died when he was 20. He is half english half german. He went to the Military and knows a lot thing about Guns, like rifles now he wants to find a job really good job!.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? Because i like clans and this has a cool name!.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? loyalty

---------- Extra Information ----------
Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? Werlake

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? Clan got deleted Sad
(10-28-2016, 06:39 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote: ---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] 「GERMANGAMER」

What is your current amount of bans? 4

Current hours on the server? 308

---------- IC Information -----------
Full Name: Eray Phillips

Background information of your character: He was Borned in EvoHospital in 22.07.1989, His Parents died when he was 20. He is half english half german. He went to the Military and knows a lot thing about Guns, like rifles now he wants to find a job really good job!.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? Because i like clans and this has a cool name!.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? loyalty

---------- Extra Information ----------
Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? Clan got deleted Sad

---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Oxide

What is your RPP count? 1

What is your current amount of bans? 2

Current hours on the server? 429

[b]---------- IC Information -----------[/b]
Full Name: Dimitri 'Devil' Petrenko

Background information of your character: He was Borned in EvoHospital in 23.11.1989, His Parents died when he was 20. He is a half russian and half american. He went to the Military and knows a lot thing about Guns, now he wants to find a job.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? Cause I like the Name of the clan and i always want to work in a clan.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? loyalty

---------- Extra Information ---------- 
Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? Clan got deleted [Image: sad.gif]

m8 dont copy my Application and u wasnt in the same clan with me
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93292949&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Devil15's post:
  • Blade
[Image: yPqgVgm.png]

[Image: rbVeURy.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-29-2016, 09:46 AM)RobotDuck Wrote: [Image: yPqgVgm.png]

[Image: rbVeURy.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

T R I G G E R D

Steam Name: 
[Smokes]

What is your RPP count? 
(No clue)

What is your current amount of bans? 
I currently have 5 Bans.

Current hours on the server?
Currently I have somewhere between 85-90 Hours on the server.

Full Name: Dean 'James' Santorno

Background information of your character:

Youth Years:
In Deans youth years he was known as the 'bully' and the one who was feared by all the children in his school and was mostly known for devilish plans on stealing from stores. Dean would tend to steal from stores ranging from the typical lollipop to things worth more of value. He had found something he had a liking in and something he was good at. Dean was also known from his constant involvement in arguments and especially fights; this is why he has a lot of scars around especially his fore arms. Growing up for Dean was hard at times losing his Father at such a young age took its toll and lead Dean down a dark path in which there was no turning back for him, stealing and fighting were ways of him putting out his anger but what Dean needed was something to concentrate this anger on, this is when his mother came in. His Mother signed Dean up for the child branch of the Navy Marines, this massively improved Deans behaviour enabling him to be able to concentrate his anger.

Adult Years:
During Deans adult years Dean went through a lot of ups and down moments. Dean spent 4 Years in the Navy, learning the ways of life at sea and went through a lot of bad times losing friends during battles was harsh for him. Never the less Dean still carried on and was dispatched from the Navy and sought to find new things in life, live, prosper, get a family the average life. Sadly, Dean fell in to some problems with money and owed a gang money. This lead him down another dark road, by Dean getting in to this trouble the only way to ensure he had protection and allies was to join a rival gang of the gang after him. Years passed as he stayed in the gang and eventually forgot about the life he had planned out, he was now in to the bad life. A life in which he knew, there was no turning back.

Now Dean has entered a slip to the Scorpio Force and is waiting for a reply. This will either change his life or make it worse.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force?
I wish to join the Scorpio Force to be able to bring MY special skills in to the clan, I wish to bring my skills and be able to make the Scorpio Force expand and become a great and noble clan of fearless RP. I also wish to join as it's a new experience, by me joining the Scorpio Clan I feel as if this will enhance my RP experience and take me to new places and HOPEFULLY Scorpio Force will take me there.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force?

Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.)

Yes and no. I lack the ability to keep up with maintaining health kits that's all.

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to?

The Red Family

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)?

I left the Red Family as it mainly consisted of people who were unorganised and were unable to help us complete a successful raid without issues or someone getting banned or having a sit with an admin.
These dudes are chilling. They dont fuck around. One mistake and you're dead.

Great clan, and a few good aggresive RP'ers.
Keep it up

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • god
Today we have finally looked through all the applications. We will also be announcing some kicks. As Scorpio only summons the best, no matter the attempts we give.

We want to start of with the applications, we firstly want to start of with「GERMANGAMER」application:

「GERMANGAMER」- We will be denying you application. We have several reason, although we only going to give you one. We ran you through our database and noticed that some of the information was either false or messed around with. We may visit you in the city if we believe you fit the criteria, although currently you will not be accepted.

The next application is from deanozzz1:

deanozzz1 - We will be accepting your application. We will be giving the role of recruit, because we believe with your experience with several people you have shown your tough side and we would need someone like you.

We next on to move onto some kicks.

We will unfortunately be removing Blade's rank. We believe you have not filled in what you said about wanting to join the crime lifestyle and we do not believe you will be able to sustain in such extreme circumstances and not put in the maximum effort we expected from you. For this your rank will be removed and you have to survive alone... although if you show us what your are officially made of, we will think about fishing you a invite back. Good luck though.

With the kicks, we also want to welcome our new taskmaster VoHiYo. He has shown our Commanders, and I, how the battlefield should been captured. Not only from today, although from previous wars and clans.

We welcome you all to the battlefield and hope you enjoy the frontline of this war. Remember, we are still on the lookout for the most elite troops.

Spoiler :
We also updated the application template with some minimum requirements

The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Blade
Tounge I guess I was made for passiveRP

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random, Danny Boy

Steam Name: 「✪ Stewie 2k」

What is your current amount of bans? 0 

Current hours on the server? 125

Full Name: Riven 'main' Conster

Background information of your character:
28 years ago a young boy by the name of Riven Conster was born into a Wealthy family. His career started as a farmer at 11 for 5 years. But at 16 He decided to 'Step up his game' and became one of Evo city most wanted criminal, and that's how the life of Riven 'main' Conster began. He was wanted by 'The red family' and declined there request many times. Riven then accepted their request just to stop them from sending anymore requests. He then left and yet still remains one of Evo city most Wanted criminals...

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? I'm wishing to join the 'Scorpio force' to show what skills I have and also to improve my RP. I also Believe that the Scorpio force will take me further into life. As a result I believe I can bring Teamwork , Empathy and loyalty to the clan.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? Resilience , loyalty and team work. 

Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes, I currently have 430k.

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? 'The red family'

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? I'm going to be totally honest, They were a bunch of squeakers, 0 team work in raids. Never listened to each other. Spoke over each other nearly every time. Never won raids. ( They also invited me for 'extra clan members'. I  joined for 3 -4 hours then decided to leave)