EvoCity2_v5p
Workshop link <---

Probably won't ever be on the server, but thoughts?

Huge cliff looks cool as fuck.
Always loved the map. Doesnt work unless there is at least 75+ in constant population however so it would never work.
Love the map but it's way too big for the amount of people that join FL currently.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I would really love this as a map
It's basically an updated version of V2P, I would love to see how this would play out on FL. Getting the Scania up the huge cliff would be a lot of work, though!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The server does need more people for it to be properly used, but it would be nice to have other options than v2d and v33x, in my opinion. V2p was always a favorite of mine. Some maps felt too small, or too condensed, but maybe that's just me. All in all, a nice looking map.
v5p is fuckin amazing man, the nexus elevator works smoothly too, to a suprise. i really would love seeing the map, made a suggestion a while ago but sadly we aint got enough players Sad
(10-28-2016, 12:50 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: v5p is fuckin amazing man, the nexus elevator works smoothly too, to a suprise. i really would love seeing the map, made a suggestion a while ago but sadly we aint got enough players Sad

I think v5p should be put into the server I mean I know that it requires a large player base v2p  has really little players on it so we can say v2p is also a map too large for the number of players that go on it. I think v5p should be given a shot it's not like there's much to lose anyway.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Panda, sebasti161