Why?
As I've said. A statement will come once a verdict has come to light. Sit tight ladies and gents.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-05-2016, 06:23 PM)Agorith Wrote: Did I have a few other hickups not related to that specific subject? Sure. 
But the majority of staff have had them, and I could note yours right here and now if I felt like it, Awestruck.
Except, I can't. Because then I'd be leaking again eh.
My man, chill. We /just/ got you unbanned! Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Glad i don't play on FL anymore, this is actually cancerous..

The following 9 users Like Liam's post:
  • Agorith, trxsh, sebasti161, Broccoli, Emil, Panda, Bobby, Arkten, NJperry
I don't want this thread to ever close down it helps to pass the time while Im trying to shit.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Liam
(11-05-2016, 06:01 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The staff team are ambassadors for the Community. We are trying to right this as badly as you want it to be. I just feel like the Community's approach to this at the start of all this has been appalling. The reason I don't want this thread to be closed is because it will indeed be forgotten. It's reasoning for it taking so long to be solved is because there are a lot of mixed opinions in the team as to whether Agorith will be receiving his tags back. This is partly because of the situation he got himself into, but also certain behaviour preliminary to this complication.

The Community needs to stop having this mob mentality when it comes to sensitive subjects, it does no-one any good. The staff team majorly represent the majority of the Community. We do not see ourselves as Internet Overlords, we just do what we believe is best for the Community. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. If you ever need anything, or even to suggest anything, you know who to come to. You could talk to any staff member about anything, including suggestions and the probability of it being brought up in discussion is high. We do care. This is why we took the position.

At the end of the day, all the staff were players once and wanted things done as badly as you do. I agree that the staff have a big role and should be as transparent as need be to the people we help and create enjoyment for. On top of that, we are human. We make hasty decisions in stressful situations, which is why mistakes are made. Sometimes, we must take 1 step backwards, to go 2 steps forward.

I don't mean for this motivational post to be degrading or to disdain you, because that is not the case. At the end of the day, the staff need the players as much as the players need the staff. Which is why we must work together to make the Community as great as possible.

An official statement will come from an SA. This will most likely happen once a verdict for Agorith's veteran tag status has come to light, but for now, sit tight. Answers will come.

Get to the point. 
From my point of view it looks as if all you are doing is saying bad things about the players in the community.
Allow me to be transparant & brutally honest and inform the community of the 'hickups' I've had as a staff member before it gets all gnarly and twisted by whoever in the SA team decides to give the final say here:

1. My fallout with Infernaw:

Although this is very personal, it is still relevant to the topic at hand.
I'll be sparing everyone the details as both me and Infernaw have moved on from this now.

As many of you may be aware and many may not be, we were together for a while.
It didn't end the nicest of ways, and we've had quiteeee a few rather heated arguments since.
As many here can remember at a certain point in time, AMA threads were the new cancerous hype here on the Fearless forums.
No details will be given, but it came down to something being said on Infernaw's AMA that honestly had triggered me, and it led to myself removing those comments along with a few others that got posted afterwards as I felt betrayed by her and wanted none of that on there or anywhere else anymore.
I had absolutely no right to do so, which I knew, but I did it regardless in a state of pure anger/sadness.
Soon after, Infernaw understood as to why I felt that way and we burried the hatchet on it.

We've had arguments after this incident within the team, however this is as I said all behind us now.

2. 'Abuse' of Administrator privileges:

There is good reason as to why I've put ''Abuse'' between quotations and I'm just going to explain in short why that is.

It was around 4-5 AM on v33x, when I noticed not many people were left on the server.
This meant no true roleplay was going on, and everyone was just mindlessly walking/fvcking around a little on grassy fields.
I decided to not 'abuse' but put good use to my privileges as an Administrator wanting to entertain what little amount of players was left at that point in time on the server, and spawned in a small bunch of bouncy balls at grassy fields.
People seemed entertained enough and I figured I had made their boring night somewhat more entertaining by letting them play with a few harmless bouncy balls.

I would have shut this down if someone there had decided to not enjoy this, and ask me to despawn them.
But that's not what happened in any way, the small amount (around 5-6 people if I remember correctly) seemed to enjoy what I had given them.
Little did I know there was one 2 faced partypooper present who decided to report this to Avgar.
Avgar wasn't really feeling much of anything, simply asked me to be cautious in the future with these tools I had been given as an Administrator.
No biggie.

3. 'Abuse' of Administrator privileges:

Once again same reason for the quotations.

This was on the updated v4b1 map, more specifically at the empty space of ground right infront of the first villa on the left when entering the Corleone area.
Same amount of people, same amount of roleplay going on, pretty much entirely the same thing.
I decided to create a little mini-event in order to entertain the small amount of people left on the server.
However this time we're talking a bunch of zombies and shotgun NPC's fighting eachother until one side won from the other.
I allowed for the few players left to participate in this gruesome battle, and they had plenty of fun doing so.
Once again, a 2 faced partypooper had reported this to Avgar as if this was actual abuse when in reality it was a spontaneous mini-event for a very small amount of people.
Another very very minor spanking was received by Avgar, telling me once again to be more cautious with this kind of thing.

4. Abuse of Administrator privileges:

This time around, I admittedly had straight up abused my powers given as an Administrator.
Though I was heavily intoxicated at the time and I am not going to use this excuse to try and disappear my wrongdoings here, it is something worth keeping in mind seeing as many before me have reached this stage at a certain point and had made questionable decisions, however they were caught on the spot and told off, in a certain case as that one of Burnett even banned for a day to protect the community along with his reputation on it from being ruined by it.

Another very short and simple story.
A raid was going on and I hastily had decided to use around 5 molotovs from my Q menu instead of F1 Inventory. 
Just to clarify, I did not do this to circumvent the money/inventory system as I was a millionair and also had around 20 molotovs in my inventory at the time.
I was simply quite drunk, and I made a very stupid and hasty decision.
I did not even recall any of this until it was already too late and an Admin Abuse case was made on me, and approved.
I owed up to all of this already before, and I was certainly worried about my reputation along with the reputation of the entire staff team for having this happen.
I also apologised to both the team and community at the time, and was essentially forgiven after a punishment involving taking my priviliges away for a week ingame by Soulripper himself.

5. Simple outing of frustration in a very civil and friendly manner.

As I've mentioned before there have been pleeenty of times where I was simply frustrated at certain members of the team, those mainly being Soul & Avgar.
It's no secret Soul has been crackalackin' for the most part, when it comes down to managing his own community.

I've been plenty frustrated towards Avgar aswell, seeing as he was in charge of development, but nothing majorly important seemed to happen anymore after a while.
Equally I was just as frustrated towards him for many of us in the staff team having to bump threads nearly every day in order to get a reply AGES later on it.
A reply did not automatically mean action was taken on the topic, keep in mind.

I'm keeping this part very very short and undetailed as there is not much I can discuss with the public here without it being considered leaking.
Which essentially is good, because I could write a book here regarding it.

6. The reason this ''Why?'' thread was created.

Short story shorter:

An Administrator had leaked a very very minor thing to me, something all of the community was soon leaked to aswell by our infamous players Ghostkiller & JackZ.
I screwed up when telling Avgar I had been leaked to, and was demanded to give out said Administrator's name.
I also said multiple staff had leaked to me, however 'leaked'.
I had already informed Infernaw of these 'leakers' and it wasn't deemed an issue at all, as they were just personal opinions from staff members to staff members.
No information from the Administrator point of view was released to me.
But back to the one thing that HAD been leaked to me.
Seeing as I had resigned and left Fearless issues such as these behind me, and this Administrator is considered a good friend of mine here, I refused to snitch on that friend as I viewed the relationship I had with him far more valuable at this point in time than my relationship with a community I had decided to no longer be a part of by resigning.

Avgar did not seem to like this and decided to permanently suspend me from all Fearless services under the reason ''TOS'', which as pointed out by myself and all of the community present on this thread, is complete and utter bullshit.
In no shape, sense or form did I break any line of ToS.
Nothing about my refusal to snitch on said friend was in violation of ToS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of this is open to discussion with the playerbase, it is simply noted down here to inform people that were unaware of these occurences.
The following 9 users Like Agorith's post:
  • King Kickass, Eclipze, Bobby, Broccoli, sebasti161, Emil, Liam, Ratatoskrr, trxsh
21 pages.

Y'all loving drama more than CityRP itself.

EDIT: I guess one thing I can point out why the ban said ToS was because of a leaking situation.
Surprised there wasn't this big of a sh!tstorm when Falc was demoted.

Also a shame why something that I expected would take a couple of days is still ongoing.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Agorith, Liam, trxsh
(11-09-2016, 09:43 PM)Agorith Wrote: -snip

It was very late (around 3 to 4 am)... all those bans remind me of way too many bans of mine, I've even appealed some of them but who gives a damn about a random minge.
Same rules for everyone, right?
The following 2 users Like Joulle's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Bobby
(11-10-2016, 03:05 PM)Joulle Wrote:

It was very late (around 3 to 4 am)... all those bans remind me of way too many bans of mine, I've even appealed some of them but who gives a damn about a random minge.

What are you on about, dude?
(11-10-2016, 03:56 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 03:05 PM)Joulle Wrote:

What are you on about, dude?

I like the way you use quotation marks.