Why?
Lets speak about Jesus instead.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • trxsh
(11-01-2016, 10:59 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Ends now. Any further discussion on the topic will result in a warning.

Go away
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • Zapp
(11-01-2016, 11:10 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Lets speak about Jesus instead.

Lets f*ck jesus to death
The following 1 user Likes Zapp's post:
  • sebasti161
(11-02-2016, 06:25 AM)Zapp Wrote:

Lets f*ck jesus to death

I agree
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zapp
(11-02-2016, 10:23 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 06:25 AM)Zapp Wrote:

Lets f*ck jesus to death

I agree

Have you met our Lord and Savior Joseph Stalin?

[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-conte...lin-14.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • sebasti161, Zapp
Again. Please do not post here unless it's on topic. Any off topic posts after this will be warned with a 10% warn.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-19-2016, 09:05 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Honestly... What TOS has Agorith broken exactly? 

(10-19-2016, 09:16 PM)Blurr Wrote:
Quote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information or metasearching) to modify, access or use the Services, or to copy or scrape data from the Services;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Services or related software to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.

Where does it state that what Agorith did was against the ToS?

(10-20-2016, 04:11 PM)Stitch Wrote: What part of the ToS did agorith even break?

(10-20-2016, 04:21 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Please tell us all exactly what ToS he broke.

(10-20-2016, 04:47 PM)Stitch Wrote: I do find it rather odd how the admins are reluctant to specify which term was broken.

(10-20-2016, 07:47 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 07:40 PM)Jan Wrote: Funny how you seem to know we're not bothering at all though, last time I checked members do not have access to what we are discussing.

A public statement is coming soon.

We "know" you're not bothering at all because you don't seem to care - you've made an explanation once which really doesn't explain all that much and then you haven't answered any of ours questions. You've ignored the one we've asked the most - Which part of the ToS did he break?

(10-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Snowredwolf Wrote: As far as I promised to do, a poll within the staff team have been made and nearly all staff members voted in this poll.
100% of the staff team voted to unban Agorith from Fearless Services.

(10-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Agorith Wrote: Now to just get my tags back along with a statement on which part of ToS I supposedly had broken.

(11-01-2016, 09:31 PM)Agorith Wrote: Requesting an ETA or official response on the Veteran tag issue by SA.
Just to prevent from this thread slowly dying off due to lack of response.

Quite an amount of your playerbase including myself have been asking the same question for around 2 weeks now.
I'd say a rather simple question even, yet it is being ignored to shit.
What is it that makes it so impossibly difficult for any SA, preferably Avgar as he was the banning SA, to respond to it?
Avgar has put me in this giant mess, and has been refusing to speak up ever since.
I'd like to note I'm getting ignored trough direct messaging aswell:

Spoiler :
[Image: 11ae7bd50df11fc29860e6430c5ac3f5.png]

Not to mention that a 'public statement' was promised on this thread and took around a week to have come up with.
I shouldn't mention how disappointed I was that the only thing this so called 'public statement' stated was the following:

''100% of the staff team voted to unban Agorith from Fearless Services.''

That's it, really? Really!?

Disregarding the fact this is not much of a 'public statement' at all, I was told by Avgar that he had discussed the decision to perm me with the team and nobody had objected nor did they really have any problem with it.
But when a poll gets made to decide as to whether or not I deserve to be permed or not, 100% voted in my favor?
Not entirely sure I understand how that works.

Now, with that out of the way I'd like to talk about the second part which would be my Veteran status.
I have been nothing but loyal & dedicated towards Fearless and have contributed with an insane amount of administration on both the IG servers and forum.
Apart from a few hickups, of course. None of us are perfect, but I always tried to redeem myself and so I did.
The hickups I've had as an Administrator are simply heavily overshadowed by all the good I've done for Fearless.
I don't understand as to why it wasn't granted back along with the unban.
There also was NO statement whatsoever regarding it.

And I don't know about any of you but I really just want this over & done with.
I want what I deserve after all the blood, sweat & tears I've put into this community and take my leave along with my dignity and pride, which represents the Veteran tag for me.
Thank you in advance for not taking a week to reply. (:
The following 8 users Like Agorith's post:
  • ForceGhost, Broccoli, King Kickass, Zapp, sebasti161, Arkten, Mist, trxsh
(11-03-2016, 07:33 AM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: This is my crazy speculation  :O
NOTE: No disrespect meant towards the staff...
What if the admins who banned Agorith were the ones who actually leaked the info :O
And they banned him so Agorith couldn't tell the truth :OOOOOOOOOO

Meh possibly not

Actually, I leaked and framed Agorith so that I can continue my fraudulent path of corruption and abuse across the Fearless Community...

Keep crazily speculating man  Wink
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Eclipze, Arkten
(11-03-2016, 10:35 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 07:33 AM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: This is my crazy speculation  :O
NOTE: No disrespect meant towards the staff...
What if the admins who banned Agorith were the ones who actually leaked the info :O
And they banned him so Agorith couldn't tell the truth :OOOOOOOOOO

Meh possibly not

Actually, I leaked and framed Agorith so that I can continue my fraudulent path of corruption and abuse across the Fearless Community...

Keep crazily speculating man  Wink

demoted
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Tomo
If you're going to post shit, there's no point of this thread being open. I would rather warn people then close the thread as this is quite an important discussion.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Blade