Why?
(10-20-2016, 10:07 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 09:43 PM)Infernaw Wrote: As mentioned before, public announcement is coming soon.

Please remain patient and understand that we can't say every single detail that is going on.

Just curious, WHY can't you say every detail? Why does it have to be kept a secret? I mean this is a video game, it can't exactly be a state secret or something.

Infernaw just said there will be a explaination by the SA Team SOON!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Awestruck
(10-20-2016, 09:43 PM)Infernaw Wrote: As mentioned before, public announcement is coming soon.

Please remain patient and understand that we can't say every single detail that is going on.

Just curious, WHY can't you say every detail? Why does it have to be kept a secret? I mean this is a video game, it can't exactly be a state secret or something.

Just curious, WHY are you so mad? Like you said:
(10-20-2016, 10:07 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: I mean this is a video game

Infernaw said there will be a public announcment about it, be happy that they're even announcing something instead of saying nothing.
And I think it's theire decision if they make the whole public / Details public or not.

Stop beeing so mad, and Hostile towards Staff...
Just keep calm and everything works smoother.
I mean I understand why you're mad, but beeing mad won't make the Situation better.
The following 5 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Awestruck, Reebs, Tomo, Feffe, sebasti161
Guys just wait for the statement you're blowing steam off for no reason now, at least wait for this statement.

-yeah i removed this part-
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(10-20-2016, 10:20 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

Infernaw said there will be a public announcment about it, be happy that they're even announcing something instead of saying nothing.
And I think it's theire decision if they make the whole public / Details public or not.

I mean I understand why you're mad, but beeing mad won't make the Situation better.

We get it Dreebott, you want teacher

The following 7 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Xtremefighter, Eclipze, sebasti161, Arkten, Zapp, Broccoli, trxsh
(10-20-2016, 10:57 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 10:20 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

We get it Dreebott, you want teacher

I'm not even trying to asslick, honestly, I'm just saying what I think but I knew that it was a Mistake.
Yea lets wait for their " Announcement " Should be legit.
(10-20-2016, 11:00 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Yea lets wait for their " Announcement " Should be legit.

Well there's nothing else you can do
(10-20-2016, 11:01 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 11:00 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Yea lets wait for their " Announcement " Should be legit.

I know? Is their any problem? I know you want teacher but stop replying to everyone. Its annoying.
The following 4 users Like Xtremefighter's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Emil, sebasti161, Arkten
(10-20-2016, 11:04 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 11:01 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

I know? Is their any problem? I know you want teacher but stop replying to everyone. Its annoying.

Apparently replying to 2 people is everyone?
And if you think I'm annoying feel free to block me.
There's literally no need to hate on me (or saying that im "Asslicking" or something in order to become Teacher) just because I have a different Opinion on the Situation.
Just ridiculous really...
Guy's c'mon take it to pms please or keep it civil

( just because i'm afraid if this thread turns into a flame war then it will be closed )
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Awestruck