Why?
(10-20-2016, 04:11 PM)Stitch Wrote: What part of the ToS did agorith even break?

None? He told the admins to update the ToS as ppl are getting banned for reasons that the ToS do not cover
The following 3 users Like Arkten's post:
  • sebasti161, Zapp, trxsh
(10-20-2016, 04:12 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 04:11 PM)Stitch Wrote: What part of the ToS did agorith even break?

None?

bingo
The following 3 users Like Stitch's post:
  • sebasti161, Ceddyhmra, Emil
Please tell us all exactly what ToS he broke.
The following 4 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • sebasti161, Arkten, Eclipze, Broccoli
I do find it rather odd how the admins are reluctant to specify which term was broken

[Image: But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Stitch's post:
  • sebasti161, Arkten, trxsh
#WeStandWithAgorith
The following 3 users Like Ceddyhmra's post:
  • sebasti161, Arkten, Zapp
I would just like to put this into perspective for those reading, and would like those reading to tell me if disowning Agorith by taking his rank away is in away way fair.

1000 Hours on the server alone = 41 Full days.

In that time, Agorith decided to help and support the community. This is what he could have done (using average hours needed) with those hours if he had left the community to fight for itself:

.Learnt to drive from scratch 22 times.

.Learnt 2 languages (Fluently)

.Learnt the guitar, violin, flute and piano to a high skill level.

.Run a 10k race over 1004 times.

.Earned £6700 (on minimum wage)

.Made 8571 cups of tea

. Spending a year and a quarter at school, however administrating fearless rather than doing school work.

.Counted 3,600,000 sheep.

.Taken 3 more GCSEs

I am hoping that these examples of the many things Agorith could have done is not only a call for him to get his priorities straight (No offence <3), but also to you admins. Agorith clearly loved and cared for this server. Nobody agrees he should have done what he did, and we know it was wrong. But protecting a friend in the wrong is human nature. It is certainly not eligible to strip him of his rank and humiliate him with such vile cruelty by his own community. I believe I speak for a large chunk of the community when i say he reputation deserves to live on, the reputation he gained through 1000 hours of hard work and missing opportunities to ensure other's fun. Not the moment of madness he admits to, or his weakness for friendship.

This is not an unban request section, it is not eve in the courthouse. I doubt SoulRipper or an other the SA's will read or reply to the call of justice we demand. But we are all someones friend, we all know the lengths we would go to when protecting a friend. People make mistakes. But very rarely, someone will make a decision absolutely selflessly to help others. That is what Agorith did. It is what the admin team are doing right now by giving up their time. Rules are rules just as the law is the law. But is that enough to set aside all reason and become a hard calculating machine? Computer says no. Absolutely not. Agorith's reputation is that of a hard working member of the staff team, one who was content of delivering justice to those who ruined others roleplay moments. His reputation will not soon be forgotten. It is suitable the staff team recognise this and focus on what was positive, rather than dwell on the weakness of a human's compassion when handling a friends future.

There is only one more thing I wish to say in this lengthy post.

#WeStandWithAgorith
The following 6 users Like Centurion's post:
  • Emil, sebasti161, Ceddyhmra, ForceGhost, Zapp, Arkten
As much as you guys want they're not going to bother with this anymore they're going to try sweep this under the rug, Avgar had all the time to respond to Agorith's statement and ours but he has not since the first page, if you guys want to protest this do something which get's their attention without getting yourselves banned.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • sebasti161, Zapp
Funny how you think that we're not bothering at all though, last time I checked members do not have access to what we are discussing.

A public statement is coming soon.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Awestruck, Ivan Tempski
(10-20-2016, 07:40 PM)Jan Wrote: Funny how you seem to know we're not bothering at all though, last time I checked members do not have access to what we are discussing.

A public statement is coming soon.

We "know" you're not bothering at all because you don't seem to care - you've made an explanation once which really doesn't explain all that much and then you haven't answered any of ours questions. You've ignored the one we've asked the most - Which part of the ToS did he break?
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Zapp
Re-read the last part of my post before asking questions.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Divey