Why?
[Image: zc2xm.jpg]
Seriously though, Agorith made his own choice. I guess keeping his friends safe is more important than keeping the trust and integrity of the staff team intact.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 11 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Arkten, Awestruck, Tomo, Divey, sebasti161, Avgar, DreeBott, NJperry, Lesanka, Zapp, Reebs
(10-19-2016, 08:31 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: It's really not that big of a deal that people are making it out to be.

It's a big deal because we want it to be a big deal - I think you underestimate how well liked Agorith actually is.

EDIT: "We" = the majority of the community so far
The following 3 users Like Emil's post:
  • sebasti161, trxsh, Arkten
Sure, "breaking the rules" made him scum, but ratting out his "friends" would have made him even worse than scum. One decision extends only to the limits of the community the other goes beyond.

One thing i don't get and no one has explained from any party. So he get's a leak from an admin, then what? Did Avgar find out through a third party? Or did Agorith admit to Avgar that he had been leaked info from an Admin but refuse to give any name.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Emil, sebasti161

Spoiler: admins only!!!111
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, trxsh
(10-19-2016, 08:31 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: It's really not that big of a deal that people are making it out to be.
Lol, im sure you wont keep that opinion when youre stripped of your tag and permed after administrating the server for almost 1000 hours. You cant expect the community to not complain if a well known member is permed for reasons like this.
The following 7 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • trxsh, King Kickass, Blurr, Emil, Broccoli, Alfred, Agorith
(10-19-2016, 08:31 PM)Midget Wrote: [Image: zc2xm.jpg]
Seriously though, Agorith made his own choice. I guess keeping his friends safe is more important than keeping the trust and integrity of the staff team intact.

Agorith:

Since I am no longer a staff member cleaning up FL's mess is just aswell no longer my job. One admin leaked one very very minor thing to me in the form of a picture, since then the picture has been spread around trough the leaked pastebin Ghostkiller/JackZ has been spreading around to every player. I decided it was no longer my mess to clean up and I preferred simply having my friendship with said admin remain as it is a long standing one. Simply because I refused to give up the name of that friend, does not make for valid ground to just wipe away my entire reputation and everything I've been dedicated towards Fearless as my duration as a staff member. It's not about keeping my friend safe, it's about me not ruining my friendship with him over something I am no longer a part of.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Honestly... What TOS has Agorith broken exactly? I try not to get involved with FL politics since the whole 2012 thing but this is ridiculous.

You've permed an dedicated ex-staff member for refusing to disclose to the SA team who leaked to him from within the admin team?

#WeStandWithAgorith #ThoseWhoCannotRememberThePastAreCondemnedToRepeatIt
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 4 users Like ForceGhost's post:
  • Arkten, trxsh, Mist, sebasti161
(10-19-2016, 09:05 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Honestly... What TOS has Agorith broken exactly? I try not to get involved with FL politics since the whole 2011 thing but this is ridiculous.

You've permed an dedicated ex-staff member for refusing to disclose to the SA team who leaked to him from within the admin team?

Just curious, what happened in 2011?
(10-19-2016, 09:10 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 09:05 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Honestly... What TOS has Agorith broken exactly? I try not to get involved with FL politics since the whole 2011 thing but this is ridiculous.

Just curious, what happened in 2011?

The usual community rivalry TOS bans, most of the admin and SA team resigning due to lack of appreciation/overworked.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11501

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11450

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11415
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 2 users Like ForceGhost's post:
  • trxsh, Emil
Quote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information or metasearching) to modify, access or use the Services, or to copy or scrape data from the Services;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Services or related software to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.

Where does it state that what Agorith did was against the ToS? If possible love to have Avgar respond to this one!

Found the quote at this address - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63612
The following 3 users Like Blurr's post:
  • ForceGhost, King Kickass, Emil