Why?
(10-19-2016, 06:52 PM)Joulle Wrote: I was going to join that passive rp night with my CYKA goblins but suddenly FL doesn't look so good...

vodka priviledge revoked
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Emil

I mean I know where you all are coming from but you have to calm down.
If Agorith knows how it was he should've said it, atleast told them how to stop them from doing it.
I do understand why they took his rank but not why he got banned.

It's fine to remove his Veteran Tag because he wasn't cooperating, but the ban was not really nessasary in my eyes, but whatever I'm just a Donator ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Awestruck, Zapp
(10-19-2016, 07:27 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

If Agorith knows how it was he should've said it, atleast told them how to stop them from doing it.

It's fine to remove his Veteran Tag because he wasn't cooperating, but the ban was not really nessasary in my eyes, but whatever I'm just a Donator ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This isnt a game, this is serious shit
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • sebasti161
(10-19-2016, 07:32 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

[Image: 6f83ecffd4fb97817e2b1f182eb17444.png]
[Image: 8f15291a7ad8e4388b021da46d94260c.png]
[Image: 479ea0d1d8c1f752eee3789c67bb7d12.png]
The following 13 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • sebasti161, Awestruck, Robbtja, MasterNoda, Emil, trxsh, Tomo, Broccoli, Feffe, Infernaw, Marty, ryan!, James
(10-19-2016, 07:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 07:32 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

[Image: 6f83ecffd4fb97817e2b1f182eb17444.png]
[Image: 8f15291a7ad8e4388b021da46d94260c.png]
[Image: 479ea0d1d8c1f752eee3789c67bb7d12.png]

Excuse me, are you saying that my life is a game? im very offended
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Robbtja, sebasti161, DreeBott
Hold up, so you are telling me an Ex-Staff member got a permanent issue for receiving information from the staff area which should be classified, therefore he didn't want to snitch on the staff members which could be potentials friends, therefore you banned him from the servers and forums for not giving in the names.... this is so pathetic, you banned him for your corrupt staff team giving out information. How about you re-think who you promote as staff members before you go ahead and do it.

(Just stating my opinion, in no need of an argument.)
The following 13 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Eclipze, Ivan Tempski, sebasti161, Emil, Zapp, Arkten, trxsh, Ceddyhmra, ForceGhost, NJperry, Mist, Decay, Broccoli
#WestandwithAgorith
As much as I miss peeps, is it even worth coming back at this point ._. ?

I know I've missed out on a lot, but I've been trying to keep in the loop by coming on the forums as much as possible... And I'm not liking it.

People are leaving, people are getting banned for ToS, people are getting demoted... Like, wtf?

Corrupt staff members, injustice against ex-staff members... Ya'll are basically a bunch of politicians. Now, I don't remember much from my time here a few years ago when I first started out, or even my time here before the split, but as far as I can remember none of this bullshit happened back then.

As a longtime member of FL, it's degrading to see just how bad the community has become, not even since 2012/2013, but over the PAST YEAR!
The following 4 users Like trxsh's post:
  • sebasti161, NJperry, Zapp, Alfred
It's really not that big of a deal that people are making it out to be.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
#WestandwithAgorith
The following 2 users Like Tekno's post:
  • Zapp, Mist