Why?
Read up, Mist, sebasti.
As I said on steam

Spoiler: steam
sebasti161: wow isnt that going a bit too far? he doesnt deserve a permaban because he didnt cooperate? it isnt listed anywhere in the tos that he has to co operate with you now does it?

So permd for not cooperating with SA's? While 4 of your admins are leaking, you decide the to perm good guy? Hmm seems like a fair reason...
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 6 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • sebasti161, Baskingner, Zapp, trxsh, Broccoli, Arkten
So what of the staff members that were "leaking to him" will they recieve the same punishment? At this point almost everyone has seen the leaked screenshots so we know that a select few admins didn't like agorith.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(10-19-2016, 05:03 PM)Avgar Wrote: The following is the reason why a ToS suspension has been applied on Agorith as well as why his Veteran Tag has been removed:

Like several others have been in the past, Agorith has been punished, because even after admitting to have been leaked to by several staff members, has refused to cooperate with the SA team in providing the evidence of these leaks (except for one piece, but at a point Agorith admitted that 4 staff members have leaked to him) as well as the identities of the administrators that revealed those leaks to him.

It's no secret that leaks have happened in the past. In order to prevent them or at least to reduce the chance of them happening again drastic measures such as these must be taken.

So a long time member of Fearless, that has provided for the server for quite a few years now, helped out and whatnot.. For free! He has to be permanently banned, due to him refusing to cooperate with the SAs, due to a leak that isn't even his own fault? He's the one who has to take all the blame? What the actual fuck, Avgar? Whose decision was this? The whole staff, hmm?

I stand with my point.

#WeStandWithAgorith
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • sebasti161, trxsh
I suggest you all stop making assumptions. Agorith was asked multiple times to give up the people who had leaked information to him (regarding a different leak), he refused to give up the names of the people, knowing full well who they were. Once the people who leaked are also found, they will most likely receive the same punishment.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo
(10-19-2016, 05:16 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I suggest you all stop making assumptions. Agorith was asked multiple times to give up the people who had leaked information to him (regarding a different leak), he refused to give up the names of the people, knowing full well who they were. Once the people who leaked are also found, they will most likely receive the same punishment.

Sorry mate we know thats not really happened we're not buying it.
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • sebasti161
(10-19-2016, 05:18 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 05:16 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I suggest you all stop making assumptions. Agorith was asked multiple times to give up the people who had leaked information to him (regarding a different leak), he refused to give up the names of the people, knowing full well who they were. Once the people who leaked are also found, they will most likely receive the same punishment.

Then just think what you like. That is the most accurate statement you will receive.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo
(10-19-2016, 05:19 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 05:18 PM)King Kickass Wrote:

Then just think what you like. That is the most accurate statement you will receive.

Right, well same to you buddy.
#WestandwithAgorith

This is a seriously ridiculous reason to ban somebody. Are you mad or something? This seems like you want to destroy this community.
The following 7 users Like Arkten's post:
  • sebasti161, Mist, Eclipze, Joulle, Ceddyhmra, Emil, Broccoli