What happend to "Falc"?
(10-18-2016, 03:50 PM)King Kickass Wrote: The real question is how did greek get three perms in a row.

I could say the same
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Lol so I get my comment removed because I said Fearless ToS needs to be updated, seems legit.
Fuck outta here with the censorship regarding comments made by someone who knows what he's talking about as a previous staff member.
You can't just remove comments whenever you please simply because you don't like what's been said.
The following 8 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Emil, Eclipze, sebasti161, Joulle, Broccoli, Zapp, trxsh, Mist
You don't know what you are talking about, you think you know
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-18-2016, 05:37 PM)Midget Wrote: You don't know what you are talking about, you think you know

Enlighten me with what you know that I don't, please Midget.
Regardless that isn't even the point of the message, the point is they remove comments now that have NOTHING wrong with them because they'd rather not look bad.
I'm just saying you think you have all the answers buy you don't.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I don't think I have all the answers but I am convinced I've got the answers to many.
Thing is even as an administrator you're not in a powerful enough position to get most of the shit done.
As an administrator you discuss as much as you'd like, there's no limits, but you can't actually get anything done without the SA's.
(10-18-2016, 07:24 PM)Agorith Wrote: I don't think I have all the answers but I am convinced I've got the answers to many.
Thing is even as an administrator you're not in a powerful enough position to get most of the shit done.
As an administrator you discuss as much as you'd like, there's no limits, but you can't actually get anything done without the SA's.

Wasnt that how the contributors were ran????
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Ceddyhmra
Inb4 I'm leaking when in reality it's just obvious as shit.
Nobody can get anything done without the SA's mutual energy/dedication spent on the subjects.
(10-18-2016, 07:24 PM)Agorith Wrote: I don't think I have all the answers but I am convinced I've got the answers to many.
As an administrator you discuss as much as you'd like, there's no limits,  but you can't actually get anything done without the SA's.

The above right there is actually why I resigned in the first place.
There, now you all know.
Well, this is a shitstorm.