Unblacklist Request: PvtMcNuggets
Your name: PvtMcNuggets

Your blacklist ID: 85091

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32774890

Reason: Invalid reason to kill

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Random

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: As I have explained in the thread, the player in question (Kahjo) has called backup after I let him go previously. So this doesn't happen again, I shot him, because when I let him go the first time, I quote, "This shit happens again, you're dead." That shit did, infact, happen again, so I shot him. I decided to let him go the first time around because I didn't want police attention, and I wasn't taking any more chances for the second time.
This is the type of stuff that should be said in the original PR, I left you plenty of time to respond back and whatnot, would have changed the whole story.. Even so, you should provide evidence of the first scenario (For all we know, you could be lying).
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-17-2016, 11:45 PM)Random Wrote: This is the type of stuff that should be said in the original PR, I left you plenty of time to respond back and whatnot, would have changed the whole story.. Even so, you should provide evidence of the first scenario (For all we know, you could be lying).

I did say this in the original PR, "Then my friend said that this was the guy that got me put in jail after he called other officers on me and told them I had guns after I told him to fuck off (in the same life)."

Worded differently? Sure. The same meaning? Definitely. Also, I have no proof, since I don't record every second of my gameplay, and I just got put in jail, so it's not that big a deal that I save the 5 minutes of shadowplay. Not hard to believe however, since Kahjo is known for holding a grudge against me, and he's the type of guy to pull this shit.
Taking a look at the original PR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75607
You had a valid reason to hostage Kahjo, and even kill him. However, you did hostage him in a Public area. For that, I will change the reasoning for blacklist, and that is all.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]