UBR Jake976
Your name: wulferene

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82040057

Your ban ID: 53286

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: "Getting IP and DDos Threats against a player" It's been years since the incident but I made threats to another person in OOC after they antagonized me. It was stupid of me to retaliate this way but bare in mind this was years ago and I'm a much calmer, matured person now. I'm not saying what I did wasn't wrong but I'd like another chance as I miss this server and I've dedicated a lot of time and money to it (probably way over $100). Thinking back on the threats I made is just embarrassing. I understand if this gets denied, I wouldn't unban myself but at least a tried.  Tounge

Involved: TyqaVenom
Hello Jake976,

I will be looking into this case, and I ask that you remain patient while I do so.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
After doing some of that digging I was talking about before, I was able to conclude that you did, in fact, threaten to DDoS another user. 

You may already know that this is a serious offence, and also a direct violation of our Terms of Service, section 1.12 (see below). 

ToS Wrote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information or metasearching) to modify, access or use the Services, or to copy or scrape data from the Services;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Services or related software to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.
You can't use unauthorized software to access the Services, nor can you modify the provided software or information in any unauthorized way (e.g., tampered copies of Steam clients, add-ons developed for gameplay tampering, cheats or hacks, or unauthorized downloads). You agree that we have the right to send data, applications or other content to any software or hardware that you are using to access the Services for the purpose of detecting an unauthorized modification and/or restricting access to the Service.

You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services.

You must not breach or aid others in carrying out actions or procedures which violate CityRP rules, Fearless Forums rules, the Agreement or can bring harm to Fearless in any way. In case any of the listed rules or points have been breached or one has been aiding in carrying out anything seen as malicious or violating, appropriate disciplinary actions (in the form of suspensions) will be issued by Fearless Staff.

You used the services to threaten another person, and you were accordingly punished. 

Thank you for taking the time to write this UBR, but I will deny it at this point in time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]