Ban time shortened
Your name:Scott2468

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155700026

Your ban ID: 74202

Banned by: [FL] Ghost

Reason:
BRA (75571) - FailRP - Asking to be killed several times, punchwhoring, should know better with 200 hours // 10th ban.

Involved: Don't even remember who I was with.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I do not remember asking players to kill me at all the only thing I remember is punchwhoring but still I don't think I would class it as that because I was having fights with people that challenged me so the only thing that I should be accountable here is Fail RP but even so 2 days is a bit too much of a ban so all I'm asking is to not get rid of the ban as I should know better having 200+ hours in all but to at least have my ban shortened.

And I would also like to put in a suggestion about how to dish out bans, you should really contact the persons steam account and give then 4-6 hours to reply to hear their view of the story instead of acting upon how you saw it that way the staff would get a lot less shit from the loyal players like me.
Here is the video that you were banned for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...wLOAvbZ6iA

As shown in the video you're a cop punchwhoring (FailRP) as you don't see cops running around randomly punching people and asking to be killed (FailRP again). After Xtremefighter refused to kill you, you kept punching him. So tell me, why should the ban be shortened? 

You've been banned 10 times with only 200 hours, some people get a lot lengthier bans than you did.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Thank you for the footage but some news has come to light and it was my brothers who were using my character on this server so I take full blame for their actions and I accept the decision you will make upon my appeal.

Yours Truly, Scott Vincent
It's your account, therefore it's your responsibility. 

Denied
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]