Your ban ID:

Banned by: 
[FL] Generation

Reason: 
Jumping onto injured body, Lying into Admin Sit

Involved: 
「Fatex」,「Kawaii」, 

Why we should unban you:

First things first.  I was on the server in the back of my friends car a Mercedes if I recall before we come to a halt, we are stopped by a police car all of a sudden. Me and my mates as good citizens on the server climb out of the car and towards the police officer, I am then tased and arrested within' the space of around 4 minutes. The same process with my friends expect for Kawaii. Kawaii was for some reason, let go. I then later was accused of standing and killing the officer as he was accidentally hit by Kawaii when the tunnel was full of police cars and other cars. I somehow 'stood' on him when I clearly didn't do this, I felt as if I wasn't listened to by the Admin and I wasn't allowed permission to speak much. I explained the situation in depth but I felt as if the Admin leant on the logs and believed it more then me, I understand I have had many logs in the past but a lot of the time most of them I couldn't do anything as I was falsely accused of doing things that I didn't do. If I was unbanned, I would make sure to take extra care in what I do around these situations and to make sure that I'm not accused of this act due to me not being EVER near this type of situation again. Thank you for taking your time in reading this, I hope this is read not skimmed. 
Your ban is valid. After the cop got knocked down (ran over but injured) by the car, you jumped onto his body and killed him 10 seconds after. At this moment, you were still handcuffed, because, as you explained, the cop did let go the driver of the car before "Kawaii"; But he kept you and your friend "Fatex" hancuffed.

Denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]