Looking for developers!
(11-08-2016, 08:15 AM)Atlas Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Nevy Wrote: local username = nevy

if username == nevy then

set.rank(developer)
else
    concommand(cityrp_ban Soulripper)
end

hi guys, my name is nevy. previous administrator here at FEARLESS ROLEPLAY, aka FEARLESSRP, aka, FLRP, aka FL. just showcasing my coding skills. I've been learning coding for a long time, even got a copy of CityRP and managed to code some sick things for it such as but not limited to renaming items in the marketplace (havent figured out how to actually change the item so the sledgehammer i added still spawns as a box of chinese food) I admit, i have long road ahead but the fact is that I am working on skill and trying to better myself in language of programming and GLua. 

PORTFOLIO(2016)

Created Gamemode
Advanced Javascript

+Support
The contributor program is a good opportunity for you to learn new thing with a help from developers, so you'll get along with the marketplace and much more.

Pretty sure he's just fvcking around, bud.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Reebs
(11-08-2016, 12:02 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 08:15 AM)Atlas Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Nevy Wrote: local username = nevy

if username == nevy then

set.rank(developer)
else
    concommand(cityrp_ban Soulripper)
end

hi guys, my name is nevy. previous administrator here at FEARLESS ROLEPLAY, aka FEARLESSRP, aka, FLRP, aka FL. just showcasing my coding skills. I've been learning coding for a long time, even got a copy of CityRP and managed to code some sick things for it such as but not limited to renaming items in the marketplace (havent figured out how to actually change the item so the sledgehammer i added still spawns as a box of chinese food) I admit, i have long road ahead but the fact is that I am working on skill and trying to better myself in language of programming and GLua. 

PORTFOLIO(2016)

Created Gamemode
Advanced Javascript

+Support
The contributor program is a good opportunity for you to learn new thing with a help from developers, so you'll get along with the marketplace and much more.

Pretty sure he's just fvcking around, bud.

Well, we can't be sure until he proves it.
It's pretty damn obvious lol
The following 6 users Like Agorith's post:
  • sebasti161, Arkten, Robbtja, god, Ivan Tempski, mintblackbeard
If Nevy isn't joking I've lost all faith in the Earth
The following 3 users Like TheGamerGuyGBR's post:
  • sebasti161, Arkten, Zapp
do i need more in my portfolio?
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • sebasti161, Robbtja
(11-10-2016, 07:22 AM)Nevy Wrote: do i need more in my portfolio?

Yes please, I'm still not sure wether or not I should give you + support
No point of posting anything, nothing will happen.
Ex-Server Teacher
Something will happen, just because you do not hear from us for some time doesn't mean we have forgotten.

Promotions are usually discussed for months, developer promotions are no exceptions.
(10-19-2016, 02:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: We've got some applications in this thread. This week the team will discuss which candidates might be a good choice, and those people will be contacted by PM.
Posted on 19th of October ^-^

Edit: patienceisavirtue.com
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • sebasti161
(11-10-2016, 08:57 PM)Jan Wrote: Something will happen, just because you do not hear from us for some time doesn't mean we have forgotten.

Promotions are usually discussed for months, developer promotions are no exceptions.

Jan, you know better than this.
I understand your position as an Administrator has you defending the team you're on, I can relate, but you know as good as any other (recently resigned) Administrator things always get delayed to the point where you're constantly bumping all sorts of threads in the office in order to get something moving.

Promotions are usually discussed for around a month or so, which is necessary to track the player's movements/behaviour on the servers/forum so that no hasty mistakes get made.
But this isn't an administrating function, it's a function you've let people apply for and the Owner told people results were going to be given on the week of 19th october.

I'm not saying this has been forgotten about, but it's certainly being delayed to shit.
Just owe up to it, for once, as a team.
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • sebasti161, Arkten, Midget, Mist