Looking for developers!
Yes mr pc world laying down the law
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Blurr
Will you get ingame money or real money?
(10-17-2016, 12:59 PM)Robbtja Wrote: Will you get ingame money or real money?

Good question xD
(10-15-2016, 09:59 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: These months we're going to take the necessary steps to expand our development, even by giving small rewards in forms of real money.
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Jonas
Thing is every 2 months they say they need developers then when people offer they don't use them.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Arkten
I think they should accept any help people offer but only give developer to those who contribute to the server OVER A DURATION OF TIME. So i'm not a coder infact i picked up lua with the sole purpose of to help this server because i saw there were no coders, and to this day is the only reason i still know it and why i offer my help without any rewards ( i wouldnt mind staying contrib )
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(10-17-2016, 08:01 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I think they should accept any help people offer but only give developer to those who contribute to the server OVER A DURATION OF TIME. So i'm not a coder infact i picked up lua with the sole purpose of to help this server because i saw there were no coders, and to this day is the only reason i still know it and why i offer my help without any rewards ( i wouldnt mind staying contrib )

Let them sort out a decent system for it all first, you and I both know how it all went the last time.
The following 5 users Like Agorith's post:
  • King Kickass, Arkten, NightHawkd, Theomenz, Robbtja
(10-17-2016, 08:06 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 08:01 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I think they should accept any help people offer but only give developer to those who contribute to the server OVER A DURATION OF TIME. So i'm not a coder infact i picked up lua with the sole purpose of to help this server because i saw there were no coders, and to this day is the only reason i still know it and why i offer my help without any rewards ( i wouldnt mind staying contrib )

Let them sort out a decent system for it all first, you and I both know how it all went the last time.

*sob* *sob*
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Agorith, Ratatoskrr
Any update to this? just wondering.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 4 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Arkten, DreeBott, Broccoli, NJperry
We've got some applications in this thread. This week the team will discuss which candidates might be a good choice, and those people will be contacted by PM.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Reebs, Arkten, Coffee, DreeBott, Panda, Ghost