Your name: TLK| Crime

Your ban ID: 74200

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:45418316

Reason: BRA (75569) - FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Hello,

I'm new to this game, you can see that on my steam profile,
the only hours i played garry mod is on this server.

I'm still learning and doesnt know everything yet.
But what i dont understand is that i get banned even after no person actually asked a ban request for me....
but because one of the admin decides to ban me for un fair role play.

First of all would be nice to say more then just no fair role play so that i know what i did wrong.
so i can learn from it....

second i read that i got banned for beeing shot dead.

i tought my friends were inside so i ran in the nexus, and when i came to the elevator i noticed that it were other people so the first thing that came up is to say sorry i will be off, dont kow if i had voice on or not but i said it while panic i wanted to go outside, dont want to mess other people there situation. and they shoot me dead, my friend told me they said to me that i had stand at  the wall or something, but like i said i was screaming myself like sorry sorry i wil be out now and problably didnt hear there things because i was in panic when i noticed like ooh fuck these arent my friends, these are othere people trying to kill the president. so i wanted to leave them, not thinking it was wrong role play or something. because i noticed they were rebels, why would i run like a chicken without a head insinde make u turn at the ellavator and run away the same way i came in....

so i found my is not really accurat and also ban for 24hours for panic state of mine...
not even ask me first and also not even a decent thing for what i got banned.
like i said i am new and still learning this rp in the game, at least give me decent reason then 'BRA (75569) - FearRP'

if you dont unban me, i am okay with it.
but i will not agree with the ban decision, especially i get mistreated many times in the server i called a lot of admins in game only 1 time there was a reaction on my call.
and then this happens.

i didnt messed up the guy his game, i just died and shut up because afterwards i was thinking its my own fault i got killed there. i ran like an idiot inside, saw other people and  panic i have and screamed like an idiot sorry sorry i will be outside sorry... not sure if my voice control was on because i panic and still need to learn to fast react on buttons of this game.
Your ban was valid. You ran into a hostage situation, whilst being told to leave, multiple times whilst one of your team members was held hostage. Thus breaking FearRP. When you join the server, you are expected to know the Basic Roleplay rules.
The first one being "2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you."

Although you may be new, you must follow the FearRP rule.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]