Thoughts about British Royals?
(10-14-2016, 07:43 AM)Create Wrote: The Queen has more power than you think. I actually quite like the fact that we are still a Kingdom and that we still have a monarchy.

The majority of the things she can do aren't very powerful. Besides, all that really matters is making laws, which she can't do.

Plus many places have a monarchy, it doesn't make us special.
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Panda, Ratatoskrr
Indifferent.
Regards,
aviator
(10-14-2016, 07:43 AM)Create Wrote: The Queen has more power than you think. I actually quite like the fact that we are still a Kingdom and that we still have a monarchy.

The queen holds little power, Shes just there... not doing anything...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Coffee
(10-14-2016, 03:11 PM)Rat Wrote:

The queen holds little power, Shes just there... not doing anything...

Meh, the queen is still respected throughout the commonwealth (and is the head off). The Queen may hold little to none political power but on terms of influence she is very powerful.

I don't care about the royal family, it's a culture thing that make Britain the United Kingdom.
Well my favourite monarch is Margerthe II of Denmark
OT:My country is a republic so I do not hold monarchy itself in very high regard
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I think British royals are stuck up. They are kind of worthless in my opinion.

However, that's just my opinion.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Coffee
(10-14-2016, 04:03 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: I think British royals are stuck up. They are kind of worthless in my opinion.

All royals would seem stuck up, the royals are not worthless either. The Queen is the head of the commonwealth (The Old British Empire) which is a big deterrent (or was) from invasion. They also represent us as the United Kingdom with out them we would not be a kingdom.
(10-14-2016, 04:12 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 04:03 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: I think British royals are stuck up. They are kind of worthless in my opinion.

All royals would seem stuck up, the royals are not worthless either. The Queen is the head of the commonwealth (The Old British Empire) which is a big deterrent (or was) from invasion. They also represent us as the United Kingdom with out them we would not be a kingdom.

The kingdom its self might be useful but the royal family itself is pointless. I agree that they are worthless, they are rich and famous for sitting on their asses and doing nothing all day.
Waste of money.

Abolish the monarchy I say.

What gives them the right to make millions all because they "keep it in the famil"
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Joulle
1 word:

RUBBISH