Playereport on 3 players
Name of player: RockZombie69, naq, [FL:RP]Wolf

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:16315098 STEAM_0:0:35825835 STEAM_0:0:98416970

Time in GMT: 23:40

Server: v4b1

Summary: They mugged us in public.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5bonC4s...e=youtu.be
Involved.

I was just walking and they started to mug me in public out of nowhere.
Tbh there was no-one around and this was out of the city. The odd thing is that you decided not to show the part where you guys broke FearRP after this clip and just pulled out guns infront of a guy with a galil... I don't have any video proof of this, sadly, but i'm sure this can be seen from the logs.
Requesting input of all the accused users within 24 hours otherwise I will conclude this case.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-12-2016, 10:58 PM)Jinks Wrote: That isn't in public though, its outside of city in a deserted place with nobody around???

You arent involved in this.

Also its on a road to enter/exit the city. A public road aswell
I just showed up not knowing what was happening i saw guns and my fellow rebel team i showed up and got my gun out not knowing what had happened i just wanted to make sure my team was fine it was no were near goverment and was not highly public and maybe you should add your footage off you guys pulling weapons and breaking Fear RP.
[Image: YgVtJQA.png]
Hey.
First of all it wasn't in a public area, like Naq and Wolf said: you didn't show the fearRP you guys broke after the video ended.
Unfortunately i wasn't recording since i was not expecting them to break fearRP.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
(10-13-2016, 12:14 AM)RockDude69 Wrote: Hey.
First of all it wasn't in a public area, like Naq and Wolf said: you didn't show the fearRP you guys broke after the video ended.
Unfortunately i wasn't recording since i was not expecting them to break fearRP.

I'm sorry, Rockdude, but it is a public area, considering it was in the middle of the road adjacent to a busy intersection. Furthermore, under no circumstances would their alleged rule break excuse yours. Make a separate report for this. 

That being said, you mugged them in an area easily accessible by the general population at any point in time, and have tried to plead your cases by accusing others with rulebreak, to which you have presented no evidence to back up your claims and have stated yourselves that you don't have any. 

You will each be receiving a 1 day suspension from the servers for breaking the rules. 

Thank you for the report. 

Moving to approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]