What was your best RP experience?
(09-28-2016, 11:10 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 05:50 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 05:14 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 04:14 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 03:38 PM).Panda. Wrote: A lot of people Passive Roleplay but no one wants to have anything to do with it.

RP is dead on FL, everybody just wants to run around shooting eachother while calling eachother kunts and dickheads - that's not aggressiveRP, that's just holding the left mouse button and holding X.

That's the definition of aggressive rp.

Proper aggRP is utilising /me and /it to roleplay aggressively. Half the people nowadays just hold off in a building against the cops and kill the hostage for a raid lmao.

That is the only thing that is remotely fun anymore, people don't come to passiverp's anymore unless there is a chance to get RPP (or a mod/teacher/admin is involved). Myself and rat did a good RP between us using /me's /it's that's the last time I had fun RPing. Using /me's whilst doing active criminal RP is useless, during a raid or a hostage sit its almost impossible to do /me's and /it's before the SRU breakdown the door and start shooting.

Next time you do aggRP (as a criminal) try using /me's and /it's.

BEST RP EVER, Shame not many people were involved :/

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Mafia RP when i was really new to the server, It lasted like two hours and i had a lot of fun because it was the first time i had engaged in AggresiveRP. Turns out my don corleone was MikyTheFox who gave me my first RP point at the end. I had no idea wtf RPP were when i got mine.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
ERP with Sebasti, good fun.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(09-28-2016, 11:10 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 05:50 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 05:14 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 04:14 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 03:38 PM).Panda. Wrote: A lot of people Passive Roleplay but no one wants to have anything to do with it.

RP is dead on FL, everybody just wants to run around shooting eachother while calling eachother kunts and dickheads - that's not aggressiveRP, that's just holding the left mouse button and holding X.

That's the definition of aggressive rp.

Proper aggRP is utilising /me and /it to roleplay aggressively. Half the people nowadays just hold off in a building against the cops and kill the hostage for a raid lmao.

That is the only thing that is remotely fun anymore, people don't come to passiverp's anymore unless there is a chance to get RPP (or a mod/teacher/admin is involved). Myself and rat did a good RP between us using /me's /it's that's the last time I had fun RPing. Using /me's whilst doing active criminal RP is useless, during a raid or a hostage sit its almost impossible to do /me's and /it's before the SRU breakdown the door and start shooting.

Next time you do aggRP (as a criminal) try using /me's and /it's.

Everyone's seen the typical shop and restaurant rps. This was bound to happen eventually. How about you try make something more original every once in a while.

The other day I saw someone do a well made pottery rp in his/her tent, never seen such rp.
In addition passive rps don't have to be stationary. For example one day I got this idea to clean houses so I made a vacuum cleaner and soon after that a lawn mower and lawn trimmer. People seemed to like my rps.
Mine was ERP with sebasti
The best? When v2d comes alive for one day.
The Lesanka and Avgar's Roleplay about beuaty store.
Avgar:"Uh, Hello! You can come in but your face looks a little fuck up."
Never forget!
The following 1 user Likes Teddy's post:
  • Avgar